13.Amaya

Meri jaan abh khuda se apni behtari mangogy toh mein toh miloon gi...

We were in room nabhaan was laid on bed but his head was in my laps as was massaging his head. He was staring me.

There was something I saw in his eyes which was very different from everything.

"You know I have bought some shirts for you and a watch too."  I said with a smile

"I have seen them amaya." He said with a smile.

"Nabhaan can I ask you something?" He hummed closing his eyes.

"What if I have to go back home?" I asked hesitate about his reaction but got a silence.

"I heard that your parents are here in my home with ammi and everyone." I informed what I heard from faaris who visited my home but didn't utter a word except 'my family is here in your palace'

"I know."he sighed

"Will you do me a favor nabhaan" I asked chewing my inner cheek

"Order your husband jaan." I smiled. This was the first time he used a endearment for me.

"Will you visit home and meet my parents."He open his eyes just to show me how impossible it is.

"Look, even faris is going tomorrow again please visit there and console mommy." I said slowly in softest voice I could.

"Let's sleep Amaya" I couldn't say anything further as he switched the light off and laid on his side.

"I just wanted to know  how mommy is doing nabhaan she was-" I wanted to say how my mother was the last time.

"Sleep" I sighed and laid on my side to sleep. He can't even listen what I wanted to say.

I turned to his back just to try my luck but before that he said.

"Don't even utter a word." I shut on his stern voice and slept or say tried to sleep.

*******

Turning around to see him facing me his eyes closed which are always glaring me Or someone.

His face had that peace which would be absent when he is awake. His forehead free of frowns which appears when he is focused on something.

His lashes were small unlike all noval leads but beard was grown lightly screaming his beauty.

His lips parted I could see some white teeth which are clenched most of the time getting crushed in his anger.

I slowly kept my hand over his light subtle which tickled my palm. I smiled at his peaceful face which was looking more handsome now.

He was really precious me to when I was teen but slowly I pushed him in a corner of my heart. I would have give him to sadaf if she asked before but now that he choosed me over all my cousins I will pop thier eyes out if they glance him.

Nothing serious but he is mine now that he is being all childish or possessive for me. So let's keep it mutual.

His hairs were rough or I could say a little curly not that much but yeah curly. His hairs were thick with lots uncombed messes,He really need a nice haircut.