12.nabhaan

Tum haseen ho, gulab jaisi ho.
Badi naazuk ho, khwaab jaisi ho......

What would you do if someone claims that your wife was his lucky charm. I don't know about any one.

But I will empty my gun in brain of the person. Whosoever be that person.

And here this bastard was seated with my wife and saying everything which we wanted to know.

Well according to amaya this boy who is around 20 use to be a waiter around her university and they knows each other.

Practically that boy begged my wife to savee him from us. Even saddiq bhai is not uttering a word.

And ayesha bhabhi she is sweetest bringing everything for this bastard over here.

"Did you know about him faris?" I gritted my teeth throwing daggers to both the people seated with a zeeshan carefully listening to what that kid was saying in mafia aura there.

"No I never entered her university." I heard faaris who was trying his best to find a place to save himself from me Or my wife.

"You said that-" wait that everything was said by amaya. I took few breathe to calm myself. Fuck this all!

"Amaya why don't-"I glanced up to see her listening him huh! What the fuck!

"So you are telling that ravin sold you to someone huh?" Amaya asked with her eyes blazing.

"Ji didi even-"Amaya didn't let him complete

"Ravin apna ravin woh joh-"she asked I sighed she just too naive.

"Ji didi wahi ravin. He is involved in all these he even planned to murder you." Akram, faris and Amaya gasped loudly but the boys were faking it.

"Nabhaan you heard him! Navin was my classmate we had a project together and he turned a mafia....." I could sense fear in her voice.

"Ravin nahi hain woh he is farhan. He use to work for us but threw him when he was being a spy." Umer informed and again loud gasp was heard from my wife.

"It all sounds so filmy you know." Amaya coment blinking her eyes.

"Whatever. I need to go for a shopping me and abbas together what say?" But again she shrugged and announced.

"No" I denied why him

"Why?" I rolled my eyes

"Why not go with my guards and even nadia bhabhi will help you." I really don't wanna let her go with this kid.

"Okay I will talk to her and tell you okay but abbas is still in." Amaya told and walked to the kitchen.

I grunt and walked to room having enough of this people. She didn't even ask me but taking him.

I was removing  watch when heard a low melodious voice I glanced up to stare at the girl who is playing with my mind in a dangerous way.

🎶Mera Dil Meri Jaan
Mujhse Na Chhupa
Chahat Karde Bayaan
Mere Dil Ka Kya Haan

She was smiling while saying and took calculated steps to me her hands held a small tray which had something in a glass.

She was looking breathtaking in that black dress and all magic over her she did.

Jaanu Main Sab Kuchh
Jo Tu Chhupaye
Mere Alawa Sabko Bataye
Pyar Se Hak Mujhpe Jo Jataye
Na Jaane Kyun Itna Tu Sataye