31.nabhan

Izhaar se nahi lagta pata kisi ki mohabbat,
Intezaar bata deta hain talabgaar kon hain....

Wait.....

It's like a ticking bomb,testing our patients. It like one second is like an hour.

Personal experience is chemistry class I hate chemistry and just can't wait for the lecturer go. Cherry on cake is the lecture is at last hour and it feels like someone just come and pick me to home.

One minute feels like five minutes but somehow I control my lazy self and try,I repeat try to concentrate on what the lecture is about.

But for lovers it's more than me and my home. They have to stay away for years and meet each other if I repeat if fate let them meet.

This is the minus point of love, we can't stay without our lover and do something when our parents says us that this alliance is not suitable for us.

I understand that love is also about yearning for each other but sometimes we should understand our parents and let that love be incomplete for the sake of parents and try to survive with parents choice than we might get a love we deserve.

This all must be easy to say but when it comes to put this in action it takes alot but we had accept out destiny.

Amaya did the same to me and I accept our future. At a point I thought myself away from her and survived for almost three years.

Now that she knows what I feel and what I think it made me feel like a fool to again pull her here in my hell.

Whatever was our past but now I feel like I can't face her after what I did last night. I said her all of it

I opened my heart to her which I never did not even her. It must be look like I am trying to force her in all this and forcing her to accept me.

She told that she will say the answer now but I don't think I have any courage to face her. I won't show her my face.

But something in me is ignite to see her and know what she thinks about all these and her decision. Uff!! It's so hard to breathe now. I was now in my room old room to avoid Amaya so I came back to my home and faced loads of lecture from ayesha bhabhi and Nadia bhabhi.

I layed on my bed which once had amaya beside me. I turned to couch and remembered the time she sat over there reciting surah yaseen and blow over my face.

Sighing I shut my eyes and tried to sleep but it was nowhere near me. I picked my phone to see faris's missed calls. Frowning I called back.

"Where the hell are you bhai?!"came his irritated voice which worried me.

"Kyu kya hua....."I sat on bed rubbing my eyes.

"Amaya... She is in hospital." My breath hitched at his words

"Why?"he heaved a breath at my question.

"Don't know she was complaining about some pain in abdomen and now we both are here come fast bhai!!" I was already on feet picking everything.