11.amaya

Tum haseen ho, gulab jaisi ho.
Badi naazuk ho, khwaab jaisi ho......

Next morning,was not at all good. I was sleeping with lots of dream in my eyes but was awake by loud knocks.

Nabhaan walked to door I saw with my sleepy eyes which made me sit on bed in speed of light.

There stood mukram panting, his forehead had cuts resulting to blood running to his side of face.

His light color shirt drenched in blood. His hands were covered with blood and a adult toy in hand. They both speaking in hushed voices.

When nabhaan turned to me his face had a deep frown of anger and regret. I stared him who was running around.

He walked in washroom. I couldn't contemplate what to do. I was rooted to bed, my mind was numb on seeing mukram in that state. He must be in so much pain.

That blood over his shirt and face.

"Amaya!!"I shrieked looking up to see nabhaan standing near me all ready I glanced his hand which was over my shoulder.

"I will be back in an hour... Don't stress yourself."He told rubbing my arm and I nodded in daze.

He kissed my forehead and when I heard a click I hugged my legs and breathed.

This is what my life will?

I married a real mafia..... He is a mafia the one who doesn't think before killing one. Oh even I was to dead by his hand.

"I was so stupid!"Accepting him means accepting mafia world, accept murderers, accept nabhaan coming just like mukram did.

"No.... I can't- I can't live this way of life. I didn't asked a mawali man."

But than I realized I am helpless. I can't return back. There they all are mourning over me, here I have been having my life not thinking about what have I called

I have called a death wish to myself. I have called rivals in my life. I have called danger for myself.

I runned out to stop nabhaan but when I was opening the door I heard the cars roaring and leaving the gates. Ya Allah!

Before I could open the door, I heard a Knock on door. I hope it's not ayesha. She can really get what goes in a mind.

Taking deep breaths, calming my mind and exhaled deeply before opening the door.

Like I knew it was ayesha there. With that calm smile and soft features.

"Why are you not ready yet?" She asked with a soft smile

"Why?"I asked frowning.

"Oh let me take clothes for you than okay go have a fresh bath." Ayesha walked in the closet where few of her clothes were hanged which she gave me to wear.

"Ayesha?" I closer the door and called her.

"Go take a shower it will help." Look she knew what I was thinking.

I nodded and walked in to bathroom. I guess I really need to shower.

It was calming and stress relieving bath but still my mind couldn't stop but wander to the thought of them having blood all over.

After I stepped out of the shower booth and wrapping myself in throbe and combing my hair. I walked out to see ayesha arranging something on my vanity table. How the hell she is so calm.