5.first time

Paaya hi nahi air tujhe khone se darte hain, zamana hi jaane kuch baaton ka zikr kaise karte hain......

Tere haste chehre se tere kal raath roone ki wajah pata kar lete hain, haan hum tujhe kuch iss tarah samjhte hain....

Saadiq injected propofol and held the amaya who was soo small like a baby in his arms.

Saadiq carried amaya to thier car and drive to the house just like his wife ordered him to.

When saadiq and zeeshan turned they saw amaya all awake she stared back the men in front of her.

In no time she open the door and ran to the gate but to her luck the gates were shut she closed her eyes and recited duas.

Amaya was banging on the gates hardly that everyone walked out to see a girl in abhaya banging on the huge gates.

Naadia was about to hold the poor soul but was stopped by saadiq. Amaya kicked on the gates and turned to the people who were all relaxed and just stood there.

"Try all you want but at the end you have to walk in" saadiq spoke which took amaya's breathe.

"You-you all really don't need to this...... You can really have huge scope in movies do give try over. Why kidnapping me just for few money." Amaya suggested looking at the beautiful modal like faces.

To say everyone were shock would be understatement. They were bewildered by her words. Saadiq walked inside and within few seconds some men came out.

Amaya took several steps back, she alert herself. She run towards the gates and started banging hardly which resulted in cutting her hands and bleed.

Before she could scream her mouth got covered with cloth. More tears fell from her eyes.

She threw her hands hardly but at last these men were more strong for her.

In few moments Amaya was seated on sofa in these huge decorated house. She could feel something sick when she saw this decorations.

She shut her eyes tightly to remember her ammi who must be so worried for her.

Amaya open her eyes with a jerk to see a lady a beautiful lady cleaning her face.

Her eyes filled with pity. The hypocrite these people are. First they are the people who wants her cry now this woman is wiping her tears.

Amaya turned her head to other side. Hating the fact this beautiful woman was wiping my face.

Ammi....... How can this happen ammi? I swear I will always help you ammi please call me back please I will always listen to what you say.

"No one is gonna come for you." Amaya turned to glared at this another man who is standing on her nerves folding his hands. Urgh Allah.

Amaya looked up calling for Allah. More tears fell from her eyes as she shut the eyes.Allah madad!!

Whole house heard Amaya crying loudly. She was crying with hiccups with whole face red. Her whole body was shivering as she cried for ammi.

"You are crying over stupid people." Amaya looked up and glared hard at these people who are just making her more angry.

Before Amaya could do anything a door open and Amaya turned to see the a man running to them.