26.nabhaan

Aapne dil ki sun afwah se kaam na le,
Mujhe yaad rakh beshakh mera naam na le
Tera wahem hain ke tujha bhula hoon mein
Meri koi saans nahi joh tera naam na le..

Thoughts....

A place where we build our own words and fears. This have thier own pros and cons.

If we think that we can do something and motivate ourselves than nothing is impossible. All you have to do is keep yourself focused and push yourself a little or more if required

But than again if we think that we can't do it or it's too difficult than no one can do anything except Almighty the only one who can guide you.

Similarly, amaya had build her own happiness, sadness, grief, her people her mind her body language in short she had a complete different demeanour which might change according to person.

I have noticed that she acts like a child with her family but when I visit she totally stiffs and seat silently.

It really kills me and choked me to see her so close yet so distant from me. She never shuts in front of me but now it's as if I never mattered her.

Somewhere I am wrong I shouldn't have done that way and listened her for a minute. I shouldn't have shot her and let her stay by my side. I am all wrong and messed big.

I know my mistake but still I want her back and bring her back to old self. I know that she is somewhere not over me just  the way I am not.

I want us back and listen the voice which I craved for two fucking years. She doesn't need me but I need her, I need her voice, her shower fresh smell mixed with mine, I want her bangle voice and wake up with her voice.

And nothing is complete when you don't have a desi drama I'm family when a member is in hospital.

One night or evening a week ago my sweet jerk mukram arrived the mansion and told everyone about how because of me she was shot he changed the story and didn't told them about our nikkah but somehow made me a criminal.inturn had a punch from me and umer.

And from that day on everyone are planning something or say our wedding, amaya gained her conscience after three days and was doing great.

She avoided me like a pleague and I was  not okay with it, I will gain her trust again and will love her till my last breath.

No one uttered a word to her but deep down even she knows what was coming her way.

Today was her discharge day everyone here were busy with preparation while I, faris, faarid and three more boys. Her father was already there doing all formalities.

Driving in we all walked to the room with some men bowing in respect to me while some nurses walking away in fear.

Entering the room doctor ehan was there checking her pulse rate and all, a nurse came and stood with a wheelchair.

For some wierd reason my heart beat increased seeing her in that beautiful clothes which I got for her but indirectly.

It was a plain khaki dress in color of grey with a red thick duppata, her hairs were in loose bun, she was wearing a small size earrings like really tiny one which was invisible from far.

She glanced all of us and stopped her eyes on faris and small smile crept which burned me in fire

"Nurse can you please help me down..." Her that sweet voice was like a melody to my ears my heartbeat was another level Seeing her.

The way she tugged those small strands behind her ear in shy way. Her cheeks and nose was red due to rain coolness.

The nurse walked to her and slowly helped her to sit on wheelchair. She smiled in gratitude than adjusted her duppata over head. She looked like an angel a beautiful angel.

"Help her man go....." I was back to earth when one of the cousin pushed me to her. Amaya turned to me and glared.

"May I?"I asked with a small smile which I guess anger her.

"I have a brother." Saying this she turned to faris who was busy talking to one of ehan's doctor group.

"Faris help me with this." Faris galnced me but again amaya and her father called him. I turned and punched ehan who was laughing like a mad man.

"Faris!" He nodded and walked to us and we all walked to the door. It's okay she needs time and space.

Sighing I open the door for her but she glanced Faris who looked down at her.

"Take me to that car not this." Her voice held hatred and venom for me. I blinked looking at Faris who was already looking. I nodded to him

They drove to the another car and I drove with all the cousins in my car. Something felt bad in my heart seeing her this angry on me.

Driving in the gates a man was ready with a goat to off the evil eyes from amaya.

Faris helped her down the car and we stood while everyone do all the rituals to do for evil eye off.

She hugged her mother and my mother with so much love and respect that I wished I was in their place.

Somehow this way the day passed with amaya talking about work and getting all information from her cousins and rest in her room.

She was hell tired when my mother told me to help her to room. Now it's time for the conversation.

"Tayijaan Faris will help me why-" T
Aamaya tried to deny but my mother is smart.

"Faris is busy with your father and everyone is in their rooms. Let him help bache." Amaya sighed and glanced  me muttering something.

I walked to her with a smirk on lips and help to the room but wheelchair wasn't gonna go up.

I galnced back to see my mother busy with amaya's mother walking in kitchen.

I turned to my dear wife an angry one to see her waiting for me to push up chuckling I bowed down and scopped her in my arms.

To be continue......