epilogue!!

Let me take your hand and hold it tight
I swear to love you all my life....

Everything was perfect in life for both of them.

Everything had it's beautiful results in life for them.

Initial days were hard for amaya to trust nabhan again but she tried her level best.

Nabhan understood what amaya needs the most and he helped his wife in every way possible to trust him.

Now they were returning home back from Bangkok. Amaya was really happy to go back and meet her family.

Now they both were packing the bags which needed much energy.

"Nabhan try again!" Amaya huffed closing the bag.

"Nahi horaha hain!" Nabhan sat tired

"Hoga try karo yaar...."

"Nahi hain jagah Amaya

"Hain jagah"

"Nahi hain jagah"

"Bahot jagah hain

"Nahi jagah hain."

"Hain nabhan!"

"Nahi hain Amaya!!!"

"Kaamchor..." Amaya pushed nabhan and tried to closer the suitcase and gave nabhan a victory smirk when she closed the bag.

Nabhan rolled his eyes and walked to close the other back muttering something under his breath.

"Amaya will you really need these all?" Nabhan asked eyeing all the make up products and sandals along with some sarees and dresses.

"Yes! Don't you dare to remove a single thing out move away" She warned him who nodded

"Fine yaar relax mene kha!a nahi  hain usse." Amaya picked some clothes for her and nabhan to wear for the night and than walked out to eat some thing.

Every day was beautiful for them, nabhan being busy with work and Amaya doing all home chorus to feel like those housewives and than dress up for nabhan.

Nabhan would come and complement her and than always end up arguing but than sleep together saying sorry.

Life was nothing but a blessing for them. They were happy to have fights and then sleep together.

"Amaya!" Amaya rolled her eyes and turned to nabhan who held two bags dragging them down.

"We still have time nabhan..." She said seeing bringing bags down

"I know but I think we need to get a new bag it's getting over weight." He said.

"You can't carry them nabhan?" Amaya smirked knowing how irritated he gets on this topic.

"Shut up Amaya! " He glared her.

"Nahi nahi gym jaane ka koi fayda nahi hua na I understand." Amaya said while having some food.

"Says the one who can't run for fifteen minutes haan?"

"Come on I am happy with my body you know."

"Even I am happy with your body love. It's just so beautiful under me nai?"

Amaya chuckle and ate her food trying hard not blush but when nabhan came and sat beside her and took a bite from her plate she blushed more for what even she doesn't know.

"Itna sharmati ho na tum...." Nabhan leaned and kissed hard on her cheek. She laughed pushing him away.

Nabhan grinned walked up to get another bag when Amaya prepared some coffee for both of them.