20.Infliction

Jinki baaton se sukoon milta hain,
Unki khamoshiyaan maar deti hain..

Memories.....

Every sensory experience triggers changes in the molecules of your neurons, reshaping the way they connect to one another. That means your brain is literally made of memories, and memories constantly remake your brain. This framework for memory dates back decades.these is what memories is and why is it needed.

But what's the purpose of these memories when all it does is to pull you back.

Memory  gives individuals a framework through which to make sense of the present and future. As such, memory plays a crucial role in teaching and learning. There are three main processes that characterize how memory works. These processes are encoding, storage, and retrieval.

Why do we love memories?

It gives you confidence.

Recalling an old memory of a time when you succeeded makes it easier to hold your head up high and prevail once again. With memories of prior achievements and former feelings of triumph in the back of your mind, you're better set up for success in the present and future.

So what came in my mind is that when a person gets a serious heartbreak he achieve a whole world for themselves. They focus on thier career so much that they never think about what they are even doing. And so have a great future ahead and a really bestest girl or boy is awaits them.

Now, please don't have relationship and a bad heartbreak stories please. It also have a connection with your purity, depth, intensity and desires of love along with Almighty's plan.

Usually we also when have a fight with parents or siblings we sit in a corner and try to study and like really almost we complete three chapters in our anger.

Now that's the other thing that we forget what we learned but atleast we gets an idea of what we learnt right?

Lastly it's my advice to focus on your studies when you are angry it will really help you in memorizing the topic.

Life takes drastic changes, time passes, seasons changes, days in nights to nights in days again and amaya change too.

Holding a strong aura, clicked jaws, no expression over face, smiles forgotten and so was the old amaya.

This girl never loved rain now, no smiles, no interaction untill needed a new CEO of the family company with no mistakes now who bought the company on another level

The new amaya was a total  opposite  copy of old amaya.

Seated over her seat and signing the important files and a poor employee stood in front of her.

"Who gave you this?"Deep yet soft voice echoed in cabin. Making the employee gulp in fear.

"It was given by marketing department ma'am." Amaya nodded signing the file and looked up closing the file. The employee took a step back fearing her intense gaze.

"Take the file." Amaya eyed the file and employee who nodded and picked the file than vanishing in this air.

Amaya closer her eyes to calm her nerves which is some how being stupid today.

"Why him again?!"Amaya muttered in frustration. Two years, two years and still Amaya is stuck with the man she loves.

She still does and flinches when someone takes his name. He did visited the house but Amaya was in office busy with the work.

Amaya did her best to forget him but nothing works she still prays that he dig in the case and get to know the truth so they come back again.

And in this hope she became a version of zombie. Only Allah know when they will again cross the paths.

And every night there is a time where Amaya sits and stare the moon with love and hope singing the song Or praying her namaz

Opening her eyes she cleaned the corner of her eyes and sat straight busing herself in work.

It was monsoon with cozy weather and soil smell which also means Amaya being in office most of time.

She doesn't want her family to know about the book she have of love and breakup. So she stay in office when it rains.

A knock over door Amaya said a busy loud 'come in' and walks in faarid with lots of food in hands.

"Not now farid I need to work." I said while reading a file

"Haan haan poori duniya ka kaam aap hi toh karti hain na. Doctors ke report, student ke progress report aur saare exams ke calculations, verification sabh aap hi toh karti hain."She sighed and continue her work and walks with husna and faris and more five of the cousins.

Sadhil have his work and never comes till it's important he have a wife whereas sadaf is happily married. Both are still toxic with narrow mind like those phuphus

"Amaya khane ko intezaar nahi karaate come." One of the cousin speaks amya closer her eyes groaning and stood from her seat.

"You all know there someone new in company? He is so handsome yaar!" Amaya rolled her eyes as girls were swooning over abbas.

Yes abbas stays on both sides with Amaya as well as him. And so he wanted to work in here for he wanted amaya as his boss. Just like he wants him as his boss too. Stupid man.

"Woh sirf khaane aata hain aur kuch nahi kaam bhi itna kharab ke chote se bache acha karle isse. Handwriting nahi hain, typing nahi hain bekaar insaan gain woh." Complains the cousin who was head of abbas.

"He will learn just give some time." Amaya spoke with assurance. No one knows about abbas being in mafia except faarid, faaris and Amaya.

"Chodo yeh bolo ke woh naya rishta ayaa hain uska kya karo. It really good and considerable but I am scared you know."

"You talked to waqar last night now what you want sabiha?"

"Nothing just scared I really wanted to work more but they are demanding me to be a complete housewife."all nodded Amaya speaks up making everyone kiss her..

"Say no sahiba,why marry a drunkard when you deserve a dashing prince." Ainam chewed her food while speaking.

"Now that you stood with these words I will reject him. By the way there is gonna be a dinner with annu bhai amaya will you join us today? "Amaya inhaled sharply at his name and shook head.

Now annu is short form of nabhan. He hates it but when tayijaan called him in front of everyone. They tease him till now although boys receive a punch and slaps but girls none.

And so life works out when you want it to. It really depends on you as to how you want to hold your future and have a happy life.
______________________________________