32.amaya

Izhaar se nahi lagta pata kisi ki mohabbat,
Intezaar bata deta hain talabgaar kon hain....

I was seated in my room all dolled up for my mehendi and haldi ceremony

Things were really not in rush, nabhan had to fly bankok for some work and told everyone that it would be better if we get married and he takes me with him.

No one had any objection on it because it's something I too agreed with.

No one knew that I was not happy with all these but  had to agree for I don't want be a problem and stubborn.

All gents and ladies were down all ready and having fun but I was here.

I never thought I will see him again but here I was marrying him again. First time I understood nabhan and tried to stay with him for my childish mind had crush on him but now I knows what my mind heart and cells need.

Still somewhere that childish part of me was happy but couldn't stop a question which echoes in  mind.

Why again?

He can really find and  any other girl much better than me still he is here to take me back.

Six weeks was enough for our family to plan everything and nabhan had his business out of country. He was in Dubai.

We didn't exchange any words in this time and I was happy for I don't want him around.

Only God knows how will I survive whole life after wedding with him. I prayed days and nights for my better life and cried to Allah for help.

I was now nothing but a lost bride who doesn't know her future holds. I was never this helpless in my whole life time.

Be it strong or a week every girl had to kneel in front of her family. She cannot be a powerful lady in front of her family. This is what no one can change. It's just the heart of a girl which wants to do anything for her family. Even if that means to sacrifice her own happiness.

Men do sacrifice but they demand in return unlike girls this what differs in all of us.

"Maya......Come we need to go down, you know it's so beautiful and annu bhai is looking so damn handsome in that kurta my god you need to hold on heart when you will see him."

I nodded turning to door and walked out of the room

I nodded turning to door and walked out of the room. I could hear all the desi songs playing and everyone enjoying down.

breathing  in and out to relax my mind which was on panic mode.

I walked down the stairs slowly adjusting my hijab and saree which was heavy for was.