23.amaya

Zid thi yeh tumhe ke
hum bhi kuch kahe.
Humein ghila tha ke
tum chup rahe
Yeh majbooriyaan aur yeh faasle
nahi chahe phir bhi badhte gaye...

~Rendezvous2m

Nervous.....

Don't know why but Iwas feeling very nervous. I was all ready but still wanted  to do something but don't wanna go there.

The people  who were closed for me are again calling me and reason is ayesha.

I am really happy for her, she was really good to me when nabhan turned his back and she even tried to contact me but I didn't want to.

Sadiq bhai was really the one reason I shut myself away from her I don't want to create problems for them.

I was done with my make up I just had to wear my dress and jewelry than we will leave.

I can say that no one was ready outside they all are just so lazy and elders are already there so only we cousins need to leave.

The dawat was in some sort of small banquet with us and some other people I don't know.

I picked up my magenta chicken work dress which was a gift from mommy when I started working as CEO.

It was beautiful and I wanted to wear this. It is so comfortable and I love it when mommy smiles seeing me wear this.

Along this I wrapped a olive color hijab as this dress had some flower design of olive color.

Wearing my classic watch and some pink bangles,my sandals and abhaya I walked down to see boys seated talking among themselves I guess girls are late

I walked to kitchen and drink a glass of water than made my way to where they were present.

I could feel his gaze on me it was burning me but I ignored him and read some mails in my phone.

After half an hour we all were ready leave for the venue. Now the battle began as to who will sit where. We stood there staring at the car but not doing anything.

"Amaya, farid, faris you in one car with me, annu bhai, husna and these duffers in one car okay?" One of my cousin suggest.

"Nabhaan!" Nabhaan turned to glare but everyone waved him away.

"Haan haan annu bhai."He inhaled a sharp breath grunting something. I nodded but again he stopped.

"You both come in this car I will accompany Amaya."I felt butterflies in stomach when my  name rolled off his lips. After two years! Allah!!