30.endeavour

To the world you may be one person but for one person you are a world....

Talks

It's the best way to show what you feel about someone.

I have seen people talking about a certain person to another certain person. What's the difference?

One person is who  has gained a place and the other one is the person who is gaining a place in heart. Both have a precious meaning to one person.

And talking about something can really make you feel light and remove atleast half of your stress.

Again the person you share your worries must be trustworthy. I came across many people who speaks about some other person's problem and at last say that don't say to anyone I have promise him or her but I had to share it with you so please haan. Like why?!

Someone had trusted you thier grief, stress or anything,how can you say this all just because you couldn't keep it with yourself.

That is the reason I keep my problem and stress to myself only. Like I don't have any massive problems but still I always try to keep it to myself.

But you know there are certain people who can't keep things and need some advice or opinion about something so they share. It's alright no big deal but I have this small fear that the person will say it to someone and I am really an insecure child who need time and space so I prefer to keep things to myself.

There are some topics which need to be discussed and we should talk and take advice and opinion about them. I take advice and all but keeping mejority of the part to myself and just say the important part.

Same  as I needed someone to talk about all the wedding thing is going so I chose tayijaan who is cool and knows how to handle the situation. She won't ask anything and just give an advice.

My mother she is my mother so she will dig in the case and than it will be waste of things.

Next morning was busy with me in files and all the work which were required only for me and in all these half of the day was passed.

When I shut all my work farid walked in with a file all busy reading it.I sighed and wait for him to speak.

"Need your signature Amaya and need that file of Germany branch."I took the paper and signed on it.

"The file is in my office,is it urgent?" Ia asked him who rolled his eyes heaving a breath.

"Yup... Say me I will get it?" Throwing his hands up in air he said in duh tone.

"It's in my left drawer in blue color. There will be five files okay? Take all of them and come." I instructed him.

He nodded and walked out of my room I slumped on my bed with a yawn when nabhan,tayijaan and ammi walked in. Nabhan was busy on phone texting someone while mothers walked to me with a grin.

"We made this soup for you it will help to have more blood in your body." I glanced in bowl to see a tomato soup. I nodded and spooned it in my mouth.

"No!"We all turned to nabhan who yelled and walked in my balcony dialling someone.

"What are thinking about the proposal amaya?"I stared back to his mother who had hopes in his eyes. I shook my head and drink the soup when again he walked out and glanced me with a frown.