Chapter 11

Jared's pov
"Man,I love coffee."I said,sipping some purple coffee."Hanna's a genius for adding ash trays."Connor said,holding a cigarette.i have him a look,he immediately smashed it in the ash tray."babe I care about you a lot,I don't want you to ruin your health!"i said,I held his hand."how's my favorite couple?"Hanna said,"Hanna!"Connor and I both said.she smiled,"yep that's me!"she said happily.i knew for a fact that was a Disney reference,specifically That's so Raven.man I love the show,haven't watch the sequel show though,it's called Raven's Home."Hanna,you're coffee is so good ima need to call a doctor to diagnose me!"i said,she laughed.

"That's not all we have,we also have music and poetry!"she exclaimed,we looked at her confused.she grabbed both of our wrists and led us to a corner,we saw Rich Goranski on a stage reading off of a paper."here:I let people express themselves in anyway possible!"she said happily,Connor has stars in his eyes when he saw the electric guitar."is that?"Connor asked,Hanna placed her hand on his shoulder and nodded."the guitar of luck,played at a Sadie and the Killers concert by Buck himself."she explained as Connor held it,"how do you feel?"I asked."I feel...I feel..."Connor trailed off,for the first time ever,he's speechless."I feel awesome!"he said,I strummed on the guitar.