Chapter 8

Jared's pov
Connor and I have a steady relationship

But it's usually the sex that's so intense and amazing

You're probably confused,let me set the scene:I really really wanted to go see IT chapter 2,so I begged Connor and after making a puppy dog face he said fine.after the movie we were on our way back when someone tripped and spilled their soda all over my favorite Yoshi shirt,they apologized luckily so Connor didn't beat the shit out of the poor guy.we then went back to my place so I could shower,I first took off my glasses and then I stripped off all of my clothes.i stepped into the warm shower,all of my muscles felt relaxed.

But my ass was about to get sore

Connor's pov
I couldn't fucking take it anymore,Jared was in the shower and I was horny.i tried to hide it at first when we saw the movie,but now I wanted to do nothing but fuck him till he couldn't stand in the morning.

Quick a/n:Guys can I quickly say that they're relationship is not just sex

I walked to the bathroom door and opened it,i gently closed the door.i stripped off all of my clothes except for my rings and necklace,I opened the shower curtain.he jumped a bit when he saw me,I stepped into the shower and closed the curtain.we were silent for a while,"do you know how sexy as fuck You look without your glasses?"I asked him.he nodded,I pinned him against the wall."I wanna fuck you till you can't stand in the morning."I whispered,"Kinky."he grinned at me.