Chapter 3

Connor's pov
I woke up and saw Jared and Alana talking to a doctor,"ugh,shit my head."I mumbled.Jared turned and looked at me,"Murphy!"he said.shit,Jared and Alana must of found me."I'll leave you two alone."Alana said as she left my room,I sighed."Why the hell would you kill yourself?!"Jared yelled,I clenched my hands into fists.

"Why not?!"I yelled,"no ones gonna miss me!Connor Murphy:the kid who threw a printer at mrs.G in second grade because he wasn't line leader!thats all people are gonna know me for,and I did I for a reason!"Jared looked at me."Why?"he asked,"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU AND I KNEW YOU WOULDNT LIKE ME BACK BECAUSE THE WORLD IS A SHITTY PLACE!"I yelled.i gasped and immediately covered my mouth,Jared was shocked.

Tears streamed down my face,"you like me?"he asked,I looked down.i nodded,he sighed."Why didn't you say something?"he asked,"I was...afraid."I said.he chuckled a bit,"Why were you afraid?"he asked.i sighed,"I thought you would reject me,and even if you did like me back the bitches in our school would destroy your 'reputation'..."I said.he held my hand,"I like you too Connor."he said.

I looked at him shocked,"you do?"I asked.he nodded,"I only make those jokes to you to hide my feelings for you."he explained.i laughed,"I guess then we're both fucked up."I said.he laughed too,"I guess we are."he said.we looked at each other,we then hugged.