Chapter 20

Connor's pov
Tomorrow we would have to go back to college,but we wouldn't be sad or alone anymore.i was reading a book while Jared was admiring his ring,I smiled."Benji said you like emerald,"i began to say,he looked at me.i put my book away,"that's why it's got some emerald in it,but also there's something inside the ring."i said.he gently took off the ring,"see?it says my name on it."i said as I sat next to him.i took off my only emerald ring,"see mine says your name."i said.he smiled,"I love you so much you dork."he said.i grinned as we kissed,"We should probably start packing."I suggested."Why?you're hard."he said,pointing down.i looked down,he was right.i was hard,he smirked.

He got down and unzipped my pants,my dick sprang out of my boxers.he licked the side,I clutched onto the bed sheets.he kissed the tip of my dick,he then began to suck me off."Ah fuck Jared..."I whispered,I placed my hand on his head.he went faster,I clutched onto his hair."fuck!"I moaned,I then came in his mouth.he wiped it off his mouth with a napkin,"you know...I'm still hard."i said.he gulped and I smirked,I flipped him over onto his stomach.i pulled off his shorts and boxers and thrusted into him,"oh fuck yeah~"he moaned."yeah you like that?"I asked as I roughly thrusted in and out of him,"yes daddy."he replied.