Chapter 21

Jared's pov
I looked at my ring as Evan and I were studying for a test,"I-I still ca-can't believe yo-you're getting ma-married!"Evan said."and I still can't believe you haven't gone on a date with that river dude!"i said,he blushed in embarrassment.we then heard a knock on our dorm room door,"I'll get it."i said.i stood up and walked to the door,I opened it and saw a guy wearing a varsity jacket of the college."oh!uh,is Evan here?"he asked,"you must be River,and yep he's here."i said.i let him in the dorm,"Evan!your future boyfriend is here!"I called out."J-Ja-Jar-Jared!"Evan exclaimed,I laughed."I'm going to lunch,"i put on my shoes,"you two can do anything.and I mean anything."I said.

Evan's pov
I heard the dorm room door close as I walked to the living room,Jared must've went to the cafeteria to get food.i blushed when I saw River,"um,h-hi Ri-River."i said.i sat next to him,"hi Evan."he said with a smile.we didn't speak for a while,"I-I'm sorry ab-about my-my room-roommate Ja-Jared,he al-always acts like this."I apologized."you don't have to apologize for anything Evan."he said,placing his hand on my hand.i blushed,"o-oh,um,ok-ok."i said.he smiled,"o-oh,um,w-we-well I just can't-cant stop thinking..."I said.

Connor's pov
During class I was writing down in my little notebook wedding plans,I did it sneakily and made sure the professor didn't catch me or ask me what I was doing.after class Zoe and I walked to the cafeteria,after getting our food we sat outside for lunch and ate our food quietly.i snickered at the thought of Jared wearing a wedding dress,I even drew it in my little notebook.i showed it to Zoe,she was confused at first but then laughed when I explained it to her.

Jared's pov
I was googling some venues for the wedding,don't worry I studied.I'm considering this as "taking a break".you're probably wondering is Evan is around to "stop me",jokes on you because Evan's on a date!