Chapter 14

A/N
Poor Jared ;-;

Connor's pov
I hated here

I was stressed,and normally Jared would make jokes to calm me down.i anxiously chewed on the eraser on my pencil,"Connor stop people are staring."Zoe whispered.oh yeah,I forgot to mention:this is the 6th pencil I've chewed on.People were whispering and pointing,what the fuck was I supposed to do?i quit smoking for Jared,and I had no gum!once we were dismissed I ran out the door,"Connor wait!"Zoe said.she was trying her best to catch up with me,"leave me alone Zo!"I growled.she backed up a bit,"I know you miss Jared but that doesn't mean you have to act like an animal!"she scolded me.

I sighed,itching my wrist."Thanksgiving is coming up,and that means we can go back home.that also means that Jared will also come home,just be patient."she said,patting my shoulder.for the first time in years,I hugged her.she was surprised,then hugged me back.i silently cried in her shoulder,"if you can't do this for yourself then do it for him."she said.i wiped my tears,"thanks Zo."i said."no prob Bob!"she said,"it's Connor."I joked.she glared at me,I laughed.she eventually gave in and laughed too,"c'mon,let's get food."she said.i smiled,"ok."I said.