Chapter 19

Connor's pov
Jared and I were sleeping,well I was trying to.i couldn't stop thinking,I didn't want to go back to college without Jared!i then got an idea,I'll take him out on a date tomorrow.i closed my eyes and smiled,I dreamt about my plan.

In the morning

Jared's pov
Connor and I were going on a date,we haven't been on a date for a while.heck I think our last date was to the movies,we were seeing IT chapter 2.that was a sad movie,poor Richie.he never told Eddie he was gay for him,anyways that besides the point,I think."soo,where are we going?"I asked,"you'll see."he said with a smile.i was excited,I couldn't wait to see where we were going for our date.we were getting pretty close to shake shack,I gasped and looked at him."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I screamed,I hugged him tightly."and there's more."he said as we walked inside,I was so excited.after ordering food we sat outside and ate our food,"this is the best date ever."i said.

"Well it's about to get a lot better."he said,I tilted my head in confusion."what do you mean?"I asked,"Well I'm gonna give you a gay name."he said.i was even more confused,"it's your first name and my last name."he said.he opened his hand to a ring,"did-did you just propose to me?"I asked."is that a yes?"he asked,he looked nervous.i smiled,"heck yeah!"i said.i hugged him,he hugged me back.he slipped the ring on my finger,we then kissed.