Chapter 24(FINAL CHAPTER!)

Connor's pov
Tomorrow was the wedding,and I wasn't allowed to see Jared until the day of the wedding.i sighed,tossing and turning.i did that in college too,I just couldn't sleep without Jared.i then got an idea,the rules didn't say anything about not calling your soon to be husband.as I grabbed my phone it began to vibrate,i was getting a call from Jared.i smiled and answered the call,"you read my mind."I answered.he laughed,"did I really?"he asked."yep."I replied,"so you miss me already?"he asked."uh huh."I admitted,he giggled."Don't worry Con,you'll see me tomorrow morning."he reassured me,I smiled.

The next day...

Connor's pov
I was sweating so much as I nervously stood at the altar,"bro calm down!"Zoe whispered.i was trying my best but I just couldn't,a million thoughts were playing in my head.then River began to play the piano and Evan began to sing,everyone stood up as Jared walked down the aisle with his mom.she sat next to Benji and Jared and I held hands,"you look beautiful."I mouthed."dearly beloved;we've gathered here today to wed Jared Goldsmith Kleinman and Connor Boniello Murphy."the priest began,Zoe handed the priest the rings.he then handed them to us,I slipped Jared's ring on his finger and he slipped my ring on my finger.we held hands again,"I know pronounce you husband and husband."the priest said.

We kissed

The end!