Chapter 9

Jared's pov
Zoe invited me and Evan to the beach,I wanted to decline because I didn't know how to swim but then again:it's an excuse to see Connor shirtless 24/7.so of course I had to car pool with Evan,it wasn't really my choice.its just that my sister took my car,so technically I had to carpool with Evan."hey guys!"Zoe greeted us when we arrived,she hugged Evan."Hey babe."Connor greeted me with a kiss,"Hey baby."i said.i examined his body,"Jared you've seen my body thousands of times."Connor said.i switched from my glasses to my sunglasses,the left lense said kin and the right lense said ky.Zoe and Evan played volleyball,I made a sand castle,and Connor read a book.

"L-Le-Lets swim!"Evan suggested,i gulped."Ok!"everybody agreed,Connor and Zoe raced to the ocean and Evan chased after them.i sighed,following them.everything was ok,I guess."Woah check it out guys!"Zoe said,pointing at a huge wave."SH-"none of had time to think,the wave swallowed all of us.and while Zoe,Connor,and Evan floated back up I didn't.i continued to sink,I tried to swim but failed.i made the mistake of getting water in my mouth and swallowed some water,I put my hands on my neck.everything was getting dark,my arm float up.i suddenly felt something grab my arm,I was soon being pulled up to the surface.

Connor's pov
We all laughed when we swam up to the surface,"T-That was awesome!"Evan exclaimed."I agree!"Zoe said,I didn't hear Jared though.i looked around nervously,"Where's Jared?"I asked.they widened their eyes,I did as well."oh my god,IM COMING JARED!"I yelled,I swam down.i saw Jared and grabbed his wrist,I swam us up to the surface.i swam to shore with him in my arms,Evan and Zoe were both freaking out.i began to do cpr,"come one baby,wake up!"i said.i saw him widened his eyes,he immediately got up and puked our water."C-Con?where are you?"he asked,oh right I forgot he's kinda blind without his glasses.Evan handed me his glasses,I handed them to Jared.

He put them on,"Are...Are you crying?"he asked.i sniffed and hugged him tightly,he hugged me back."Never scare me like that ever again,I could've lost you!"i said,he cupped my cheeks."Connor..."he said,"Get a room you two."Zoe joked.i lifted Jared up,he blushed."Bye!"i quickly said,I carried Jared to my truck.we drove all the way to my house,"your house?"Jared asked.i held his hand,"I'm not afraid anymore."i said confidently.he smiled,his gap tooth made him look adorable.