Chapter 4

Jared's pov
"S-So you're d-dating C-Co-Connor?"Evan asked,I shrugged."I guess,he's still in the hospital,and I am visiting him a lot."i said,"t-that's good!"he said."I think he's changed me."I confessed,Evan raised his eyebrow."h-ho-how?"he asked,"I'm doing his homework for him."I replied.Evan's jaw dropped,"w-woah..."he said.

At the hospital...

Connor's pov
"Murphy you got a visitor."my nurse said,"is it Jared?"I asked.she looked at me,she nodded.i smiled,"whats sup Thalia!"Jared said to my nurse as he walked in the room."fuck off."she said as she walked out the room,I laughed.Jared sat next to me,"she's mean."he said.i shrugged,"then maybe she's my long lost child."i said.

Jared laughed,"anyways,here's today's homework,I did half of it for you."he said as he handed me a packet.i was honestly shocked,"you,did half of my homework?"I asked.he nodded,I blushed.i smiled,"thank you Jared."i said.Jared began to blush a lot,"Uh Jared?"i said."Y-YEAH?!"he said quickly,"your nose is bleeding."i said as I pointed at his nose.

He quickly grabbed a tissue and shoved it up his nose."problem solved!"he said,i began to laugh again.Jared laughed too,"hey Jared?"i said."Y-"I cut him off by pulling him towards my face,he gulped.i kissed him on the lips,he kissed me back.he placed a hand on my cheek.we stopped to breath,"woah..."we both said.