Chapter 6

Jared and Connor ran out of the janitors closet and ran to Connor's lame ass truck lol

Connor's pov
I never thought I would lose my virginity in my lame ass truck,but I also never thought that I would be taking the love of my life's virginity in my lame ass truck.Jared tugged my hair a bit,I slammed him down on the seat."You think you're going to be the one who's dominant in this relationship?"I growled,he gulped.he looked away blushing,I kissed him passionately,exploring his mouth with my tongue.we stopped to breath,"you ready?"I asked.he nodded,he looked a bit nervous."Y-Yeah!"he stammered,I slowly entered my dick into his hole.he moaned,"Oh fuck,you feel great already~"Jared said.at first I went slow,but then I decided to go faster.

As I did that I teased his dick,which was spilling out pre cum.i rubbed the tip a bit,making Jared moan more and bite his finger."F-Faster,O-Oh fuck!"he moaned,I then was rougher.he arched his back and moaned as I came inside him,we both looked down and saw he came all over my shirt.we both looked st each other,"I'll buy you new clothes."he immediately said.i smirked,"as your punishment you're going to drive back to my place while still being in this position."I declared.he gasped,"you wouldn't da-ah!"i thrusted into him.i managed to get into the drivers seat while still having my dick in Jared,"Drive."I whispered.