Chapter 17

Connor's pov
Jared and I did not stop hugging even when we got in the car,while Zoe and Evan we're chatting with Benji Jared and I were hugging and kissing."Ugh get a room you two."Zoe joked,"oh we will soon."Jared contributed to the joke.Evan,Zoe,and Benji fake gagged.the minute we arrived at Benji's house Jared and I practically jumped out of the car,"jokes on you motherfuckers I still have the house key!"Jared said holding up a key.he opened the front door,we immediately ran upstairs and into Jared's old room.i backed him up against the wall as soon as we locked his room door,"god I missed this body."i said.i bit down on his collarbone,he yelped and moaned.we then both fell to the floor,we stared at each other,then laughed.

I gently kissed him,"I want to be rough with you."I whispered."kinky."he whispered,I gave him a look.then I smirked,taking off his shirt.i left dark purple hickeys all over his body,he moaned loudly.i couldn't hold it back any longer,I practically ripped off all of our clothes off.i thrusted into him,he arched his back and moan.i placed my hand on his hip while my other hand was jerking him off,"oh god oh fuck~"he moaned."hold it in."I growled,"yes daddy."he said.i then came inside him,"n-now can I come?"he asked.i nodded,he came all over our sweaty chests.we were both panting,I gently pulled out of him.cum was oozing out of his hole,"heh,sorry."I said.he smiled,"heh,it's ok."he said.