Chapter 23

Jared's pov
Graduation was tomorrow and I was so fucking excited,i studies extra hard for the final exam,if I passed this I can graduate and then I can see Connor again!

Connor's pov
Zoe and I were so fucking exhausted from studying,but we were determined to pass.
A/N
Omfg I'm wheezing😂

Evan's povWhen we were finally back home and grabbed our bags Jared began to run,and he's very fast

Evan's pov
When we were finally back home and grabbed our bags Jared began to run,and he's very fast.as Zoe and I gently hugged Jared practically jumped onto Connor,they spun around,kissing and hugging each other tightly.Zoe and I giggled,"so,how are things going with River?"she asked as we were walking to Benji's car."T-Th-Thin-Things are-are great!"i said happily,"I'm glad,it was about time you got in a relationship."she said.i blushed in embarrassment,she laughed.

Jared's pov
Connor and I wasted no time searching for a home,"not to worry,"Connor took out his credit card."this bad boy has a lot of money."he bragged,I giggled.we then found a little cottage like house,"oh wow..."I whispered.it had 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms,Connor and I looked at each other.i could already envision it:Connor carrying me in the house after our honeymoon,our children and dog running around playing while we try to cook."this is the one."we both said at the same time,we immediately bought it.the site said we can go see it tomorrow,"wait,what if it's like a bit broken and stuff?"I asked."we'll buy some supplies to fix it."he replied,I smiled."Always thinking one step ahead."i said,he smiled.he kissed me on the cheek,I smiled,gently hugging him.

I'm a sucker for fluff lol

Oh what you expected them to have violent sex?

Hehehe

Nu