7

A/N Thank you  @vrgh18 for commenting. I was seriously lacking motivation

A few hours ago

Evan gazed out of the windows, into the moving scenery. He had presented three weeks prior. Unlike most of the other kids, he didn't have a pack. Normally when you present, both the parents would accompany him, soothing the burning nerves and changing emotions. To an Alpha, it means transfer of power. His father, if he had been alive, would have scented him, accepting another Alpha into his territory. There would be a family dinner, when he consumed his first meat, with a touch of the most expensive alcohol the family could get their hands on.

Instead, he had sat at the end of their grand table, where he and his family used to dine years ago. He sat in the seat which was reserved for his father, inhaling the air still having the delicious scent of the chicken served years ago. He felt the family magic penetrate to his own, integrating with it. This was it, he was the new Alpha.

He would soon have his nest mate, his Omega, his husband.

Evan smiled at the thought of the precious submissive. The way he had fallen asleep with his head tilting gently to the side, just for a moment. His lips had gently parted apart, his legs slowly slaying. Evan would have paid a fair sum, just to continue watching. Before his friend called him out, he nearly hexed him, if he was not distracted by the intense blood rush on the young sub's face. That was partially the reason why he was always a silent presence whenever Lucius decided to bully Severus. Embarrassment brought out a pretty pink color to his cheeks, but soon enough he realized that it was only the least of the beauty that was Severus Snape.

It was nearly three months into their school year. Both Riddle and Malfoy had left to attend their prefect meetings. He didn't feel obligated enough even though he was one as well. Evan was resting under the tree, trying to calm the never ending fire inside him. Moments like these, he wished for his family, to get the sufficient directions he desperately wanted. He let out his scent unknowingly, it was not strong like a fully developed Alpha, but it was strong enough. A startled squeak had woken him up from the slumber, startling him, making his scent even sharper.

That day he had seen the beauty of Severus Snape. The pretty pink was not only restrained to his face now, the blush was creeping way below, down his neck, disappearing into his robes. He cursed lady magic for not letting him present early. He would love to see how the younger would have reacted to his real scent, the scent of a matured Alpha.

His scent

Evan rose from his position and walked towards Severus. Severus had lowered his eyes, probably in fear. Evan had never seen him lowering his head, not even when those Gryffindors relentlessly bullied him, not even when Lucius humiliated him in front of everyone. He gently lifted the young sub's face, looking into the two black orbs, which had been blown wide. His eyes fell on the neck, skin had taken a delicious red color. He noticed the immature scent gland, just forming. He would pace his mark there.

The young sub had apologized profusely and ran away. Evan watched the retreating figure, his alpha purring inside him. Keeping Severus safe was surprisingly easy, nobody in the Slytherin dorms would bother him. Severus was a muggleborn, his blood kept almost everyone away. Other two houses did not mind him, but there was a single problem, the lions. At first he thought they were bullying him for being a snake, but he had punished them for that. Gradually he noticed the look in James Potter's eyes, a rising hunger. Jealousy and possessiveness had made the two alphas to clash. James was no way in league with Evan who was training to be the third in command to the world domination thing Riddle was organizing. Evan never allowed Severus to be alone with James.

"Wipe that smile out of your face Evan, you are getting creepier by day" Evan looked at Lucius, his smile instantly vanishing. He would soon be united with his beloved. This year his beloved would present.

They would soon unite.