9

The crowd parted as the two Slythterins made their way to the front. The students tried not to stare at Roseir, they were already suffocated with the amount of Alpha pheromones in the air. At this rate an eye contact is probably going to kill them right away.

Evan spotted the subject of his affection, was those new robes?. Don't get him wrong, he had always hated the second hand clothes Severus wore. He can't just offer to buy new robes for the unpresented Omega. That would be against the courting rules. He promised himself that once Severus became his he would give him anything he wanted.

You will be my queen

Evan was also aware of the current financial situation of his Omega. Given that he wouldn't be able to get those expensive robes. Not by himself anyway. Had he presented during the summer vacation? Was another Alpha courting him? He would have to kill the Alpha then, nothing else could do. Evan tried to gather the scent of his beloved Omega. No, it was still the same immature one with a slight undertone of something sweet. The scent of a soon-to-be-presenting Omega.

Lucius too had noted the new robes. He would admit that the Snape boy looked good in them, Contrary to the grim look he had on the worn out rags he had always worn at School. If they were courting gifts then Evan was going to- oh flying fuck. Lucius immediately gripped his wand, and tried to mesmerize the spells for immobilizing a feral Alpha. If those were courting gifts, then the Alpha was going to lose his entire life. He had to run behind the Alpha who was already marching towards the raven. Before Evan opened his mouth and said something that offended the Omega forever, Lucius pulled him back and sent a warning glare.

Control yourself

Evan seemed to have gotten his message. Of course Evan lived for pleasing the Omega. Lucius resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the blatant display of obsession. He noticed the Omega's shoulders going stiff and the faint fruity scent getting slightly disturbed. Lucius sighed internally, it would be long before the kid felt safe in their presence.

Seriously, whose idea was getting attention through bullying?

Evan slipped in beside the Raven, bending down to whisper in his ears. Evan would have lost himself in the sweet scent surrounding the submissive, which sharpened near his neck. He could make out the outlines of the scent gland. Only three months prior it was just a faint white scar, but now. God!.... Evan's Alpha purred inside him as he traced the gland. This must be the most beautiful one he had ever seen, the sent mark which surrounded the gland had a shape of rumbled rose petals, the gland located far inside, almost hidden by the petals.

Severus' scent gland was developed fully. The development of marks around it shows it, marks unique to an Omega. That means he would present anytime from now. I have to be cautious or maybe I should start preparing the manor. He would have to officially start-

Evan was blinded by rage and his Alpha was clawing at him to jump at the intruder. He was busy admiring the newly formed mark and was even considering leaving a trace of his own scent when another, dominant scent interrupted him. What annoyed him most was his own Omega's smell changing. He had almost drawn his wand, a curse most likely forbidden at the tip of tongue. He would have killed the Alpha then and there if Tom had not caught up with them He could see that Tom was genuinely intrigued by the new Alpha.

He was not that good looking anyway

a/n

Lucius : I will be cursing that Alpha wannabee to oblivion. How dare the mongrel touch

My beautiful body!!!!!!

Lucius' Alpha: "So Darling just Kiss me slow

Your heart is all I own

And in your eyes you are holding mine"

Who do you ship Lucius with?????????