18

Ocatvius blinked owlishly at the three teens standing in front of him and the gesture returning with various levels of awkwardness. The situation threw his mind off, I mean he didn't even complain when Riddle grabbed him from the Library where he was skimming through some interesting after effects of animagus transformation. In fact he was still obvious to the arm around his waist.

"Fascinating isn't it"

Ocatvius pushed Riddle away with a solid jab at the ribs, ignoring the sudden blast of butterflies in his stomach. The other teen was too creepy for his liking, he was seriously getting tired of the other alpha trying to drench him in pheromones.

Rabastan, Rudolpus and Sirius, who were still in the room,fidgeted, trying not to stare. The tension though- the three cringed so hard when Riddle's eyes turned all hungry and animalistic. It was so damn weird to see him display any humane emotions, above all directed at the newcomer.

Sincerely speaking Sirius doesn't even know why he has beef with the older boy.While he was an active participant in the whole ' all Slytherins are evil scums' agenda, he never really bothered the students with any attention, unless it was Severus and Lucius . The former was because James disliked him and the later because Sirius is head over heels for the whole six foot of beauty and elegance.This year he had tried his level best not to cross paths with Severus, he was so damn sure that Lucius considers him some kind of pet and probably would feel bad if he continued his torment, things we do for love. The aroma of a ripe Omega in the room was making the back of his mouth go dry. It was a good thing that Riddle knocked Remus off, his friend was getting kinda desperate and Sirus need not know how his friend looked in those kinds of situations.

"Would you please let me do my job?" Sirius felt that hex in his bone. They all saw it coming, but still. For the past fifteen minutes, Octavius was checking Remus' body, while Riddle just towered over him like a tree. The younger Slytherins simply looked the other way, Octavius who finally got tired of the Alpha breathing down his neck hexed him, his face actually. Well Riddle did dodge it, but still, someone other than Lucius hexed Tom and got away with it. The guy probably knew about achieving immortality, it wouldn't be that difficult for him to hide the body of some teeneagers. Sirius was appalled when Tom's face molded into a look that- he didn't understand what that meant, but he is quite sure it had something to do with a bed, some ropes and candle.

Tom finally decided to sit down and give his Alpha some breathing space. Octavius sighed, with the alpha deciding to move, the air around cleared a bit of the scent(stench). That's when he finally noticed Lupin's scent. For the description Rudolphus gave him, the scent definitely matched up. In the place of gentle, flowery or fruity scent there was a sharp aroma exuding from Lupin. The underlying scent was very familiar though, whe-

Octavius' eyes flew open.

Shit.

Thirteen Years ago

A young man, barely eighteen was roughly thrown on the bed, his wrist turning red from the grip earlier. His companion strode up and down the room, trying to calm his nerves.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

The taller male let out a humorless laugh. "What am I-You are the one who fucking ignored me for the past fucking week!" He said, anger rising like wildfire inside his silver eyes. The younger of the two, looked away, fixing his eyes on the view outside. Oh, how many times had he woken up to the same view, strong arms of his lover around his waist. Magnus felt his arms go weak as tears filled his eyes.

"You can't expect me to lay with a married man" He hated how his voice broke at the end.

"You know I don't love her-"

"I DONT FUCKING CARE! You want me to be your kept man, a dirty fucking secret. A poor little half breed you fuck occasionally when the lady of the house gets her nails done. I know you people think people like me are all desperate good for nothing peasants, but we have dignity too, I am not ready to lower myself like that for anyone, even you." He could feel the warm tears running down his cheeks. Abraxas moved to sit down next to his beloved Omega, his hands coming up to hold the face that fills his day and night. "Baby, please. I don't love her, I don't even care about her. It's you, it's always been you. If i could marry you, I would, you know that, its not possible, you know what my father is like-"

"You should have thought about that before you made me fall in love with you. I thought-god, I was such a fool. I hoped that our love was strong enough for you to fight for me, for us. Worst of all, I knew, somewhere deep inside I knew this is how it's going to end. But I couldn't stop loving you, you made me feel so good love, when everybody else treated me like dirt under their shoes,you made me feel loved, and I will always cherish that. I will always love you, but this, I don't wanna be the other woman. We have no future Abra-"

"NO!. We just have to wait till my father passes, that's all I am asking of you-"

"My mastery has been approved"

Silence filled the room. "No" Abraxas whispered coldly, "You are not going anywhere" With that he left the room, spelling it close with all the spells he knew.

Still, the room would be empty the next day when Abraxas comes back. He would torture and kill the elf that helped his beloved escape, all the while his wife, already pregnant browsed through room decore for newborns upstairs.