Chapter 15

OMG GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU VILE SLIMY SNAK-oh, wait a minute, oh fuck!!-MOONY LET LESTRANGE GO!!!!"

Sirius Black was on his way to Ravenclaw dorms to meet up with his fling of the week. A perfect excuse to watch his beloved Slytherin. Maybe get a peek while his beautiful Slytherin relaxed inside the prefect's bathroom. Who knew finding a hidden passage to the said bathroom would lead him to his future mate.

He was walking through the hallways humming a tune when someone crashed into him, making him fall.

"What the- oh Black!! Come with me" Sirius was being hauled up from the floor and dragged to God knows where. Distressed Omegan Pheromones hit him at full force as the Slytherin continued to pull him through the hallways. Why would a Slytherin Omega ask him, a Gryffindor and an Alpha for help? Believe me, it's something that would happen once in a blue moon, hardly.

He understood now

The snake was forcing himself on his friend. That was his first thought, naturally. An abandoned wand with Lestrange crust carved into it,very elegant, one like his own, came into his view. His brain crashed for a moment. What the hell was happening? Wait a minute!

Moony is an Omega??

Maybe it was the familiarity, Remus didn't attack Black when he approached. This gave him enough time to knock out the feral Omega. Rudolphus ran to his brother's side, helping him sit up straight. Rabastan was breathing heavily, leaning against his brother, trying to surround himself with his brother's scent. His Alpha was going mad, urging him to go to his Omega.

His Omega

"Can anyone just tell me what the fuck happened now?" Sirius was levitating Lupin onto the bed and tucking him in.

"How are we supposed to know!!!? In Fact, keep your friend away from my brother!!" Rudolphus was one breath away from attacking Lupin. Rabastan was his pack Alpha and no one attacked his pack. But for some reason Rabastan was holding him back, trying to calm down the Omega . Things were getting complicated and he knew it was going to get even more difficult. Lupin was some sort of rare breed that took a weird(ugly) interest in his brother.

"I should go get Madame Pomfrey" Black was turning to leave.

" STOP! No. We don't know what Lupin is and do you fucking think outing him right now against his own wishes is the best thing to do?. What if he is some banned creature?, the ministry will banish him." Rabastan said, angry pheromones pouring out of him..

"And why are you so inclined to save him?"

Rabasan said nothing, Rudolphus glared hard at his brother who was turning a humiliating shade of red.

Blushing. The audacity !!!!

The Griffindor and Slytherin held a glaring match,with Black trying to evaluate the situation with the limited amount of information he had. Moony was an Omega, maybe not a normal one. He does remember the ministry passing anti-creature law last year, much against the protest from purebloods and prominent half-bloods. So going to Dumbledore or any other staff was out of the question. Even if they helped them deal with it, it would be a secret and they always have leverage over Moony.

" What do you suggest we do?" If anyone would know how to get out of a sticky situation with no wounds, it's the Slytherins. Sirius watched both the brothers exchanging a look, both reaching the same conclusion. Rudolphus could care less about a random Griffindor anomaly, but for some reason Rabastan wanted to protect him.

Ugh Alphas

"Riddle! He will help us, I hope," Rudolphus said.

Sirius looked incredulously at the elder Lestrange. "He won't, oh he definitely won't. Are you stupid?, bro I am a disowned pureblood who turned his back on everything Riddle preaches. He is like the biggest pureblood enthusiast. He won't help me, he definitely wont help a halfblood like moony" For the first time since the start of this fucked up situation, Rabastan thought about Remus' blood, and where that landed them at. His parents won't allow it, but at the bottom of his heart he knew, if it came to that, their blessing won't matter. The only one's opinion Remus would have to win will be his brother's. It's not looking like an easy chore now, considering the way he is glaring. Hold up-why the fuck was I thinking about all this now?

"He may not agree, but I know someone who can convince him"

Rudolphus said getting up from where he was sitting on the floor, dusting his robes. "I don't think Riddle can refuse him"

Sirius and Rabastan sat on the ground dumbfounded, "Who was he talking about?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know?"

"Who is the Slytherin here? Me or you?"

"How did Rudolphus find you anyway? He came back really quick"

Sirius shrugged his shoulders.

A comfortable silence spread among them. Remus occasionally moved on the bed, Rabastan's eyes immediately flying to the bed each time. Sirius managed to roll his eyes each time. Rabastan leaned back on the wall, sighing. He had something to ask Black. "What's your deal with Snape?" Sirius' eyes shot up, immediately throwing him a glare.

"None of your business. It's not like you were running to save him. Why would you protect a slimy half blood right? So shut the fuck up, and put those double standards up your ass" Sirius huffed and settled against the opposite wall.

"What the fuck are you getting this worked up for?"

"Fuck off. You didn't answer my question. Why don't you help him?" Sirius crossed his arms.

"Are you serious right now? We have enough problems at home already, fraternizing with the half blood is going to put us in even more problems. You know this better than anyone Black. Maybe this would not have happened if you didn't bully him in the first place-"

"It's his fault for being a snake, deceitful ugly piece of shit with all the dark magic up his ass-"

"Take that back you prick, just cause your mommy was a lunatic doesn't mean you get to project on to everyone else. Are you sure you're a gryffindor, cuz you didn't even hesitate before turning your back at your baby brother,oh wait. Is dark magic up his ass too-"

Sirius threw himself at Rabastan, with an elbow to his neck."Don't you dare." Rabastan swung his fist, knocking Sirius to the ground. Before they got the chance to become a full fledged fight, the swish of a wand pushed them both to the opposite sides of the room.

Hello everyone I am back.  Hope everyone's doing alright.

Initially I started writing to pass time. But over the years I have written, I started enjoying it. English is not my first language and I know I am pants at writing . But I want to improve myself, it would be so kind if you guys would post what you think of my writing, what to change suggestions etc. No offence will be taken. In fact you as welcome to correct anything and everything.

With love