10

Octavius was roaming the halls, bored out of his mind. Really, Hogwarts should update their curriculum. They weren't even taught the basic protection charm. What would they do if they were attacked? It's not always possible to depend on Aurors. Of course he knew why. Most of the protection charms, especially more complex ones, also involve causing damage to the attacker, which was well justified. But no, those were dark arts.

He should have taken Severus with him to Dumstrang

He had initially thought that it would do some level of damage to his little brother if he suddenly plucked him out and planted him somewhere entirely different. Octavius, now saw his mistakes. His brother was not all safe here. Everyone around his little brother was selfish and manipulative bastards. Words would describe the amount of rage that had bubbled inside him when his brother was nearly molested by the newly-presented alpha. He knew what the stupid boy was trying to do. He was trying to scent him.

Claiming

Octavius held back a smirk. The boy was caught off guard when he had let his own pheromones into the air. He may be powerful but Octavius was more experienced in power play than anyone else. He knew that the only way to survive is to conquer. After all he grew up in the slums. He did everything to survive, everything but barring his neck. No, never would he submit.

Octavius felt the familiar buzzing of headache making into his head as his thoughts skimmed over to someone. Riddle was a piece of art, in every single way. Exquisite, rich and full of mysteries. It's almost as if the creator didn't want to share the secrets he had buried inside. Tempting, very-

Of course Octavius meant it in a bad way. Yes, tempting in a bad way.

Lunch time was nearing. He and Severus had decided to have some of the sweets they had bought in the train on their way for breakfast. Octavius was not stupid, his arrival quipped interest, even in the professors. But what annoyed him most was the look of absolute distrust once he was sorted into Slytherin. It only sharpened when he sat next to his little brother. He clearly understood why his brother hated it here. Prejudiced bunch of assholes really. So they avoided the Great Hall and directly went for the classes, and hence his initial annoyance.

His hands flew to the wand holster hidden under his robes as the familiar scent spread around him. Fucking Riddle, why the hell was he throwing his godamn awful scent everywhere?. He tried to breathe through his mouth. He let the footsteps catch up with him, the scent grew sharper around him. Octavius was again familiar with it. Using one's scent on another, of the same status was similar to disarming. He himself had done it many times to survive, but then again it was him who pushed others to submission. He doubts it's the same here.

" Prince "

The urge to whip his wands out and hex the Alpha into oblivion was increasing at an exponential rate.

"Riddle"

Octavius was having an existential crisis as Tom Riddle walked next to him, looking calm and collected as ever. Occasionally he glanced at the Alpha who was clearly disturbed by his scent. Tom ignored his Alpha clawing at him to stop the game and keep his pheromones at bay. Ah, well, his human side was having fun. Tom could make out the red coloring at the tip of his ears through the bouncy curls. On anyone else, these curls would have forced him to sneer, too muggle. Octavius had the same build as him. Strong bold shoulders, they stood at the same height. But they differed greatly on the remaining body texture, Tom had noted the belts holding together their robes emphasizing how small his waist were.

It's not like he walked behind the Alpha intentionally to watch his ample bottom sway.

A smirk made it into his face. Soon he will burn this world down and build another.

He wouldn't mind building another throne next to him.

His King.