(Spontaneous update) Chapter 14

WARNING: NON CON , BUT NOT REALLY

Rabastan gazed at the retreating back of his brother, trying to ignore the Omega melting underneath him. Lupin's claws had retracted and his scent now had an alluring spice touch. It was driving him crazy, the omega nuzzling into his neck was just adding oil into fiendfyre. He was more than happy to be considered an Omega's trustworthy Alpha, honoured even. But this was a person and it would kill him to take advantage of him. Sure he was a little uptight and lacked a little bit in the backbone department, that didn't warrant a lifelong trauma. Gosh the sweet smell was going to be the death of him. 

Unique 

Being a pureblood, he had attended his fair share of dates. Dates chosen after pinpoint analysis of bloodline and the amount of gold. They were asked to let out a small amount of Pheromones, to familiarise, they say. It was just a cheap and disgusting trick to check whether the exposure to the particular pheromones would force the unfortunate Omega into heat. Sigh of high compatibility.

A heir and a spare.

Lupin's scent was nothing like he has ever encountered. Sweet in an erotic way. Too rebellious, almost tempting you to fight . To simply claim the submission. To execute the inhumane action just to get him under you, baring his neck. 

Initially  

Lupin had evolved the same in him. Rabastan wished the quest still remained, seems like Lupin really is already his. In better words, Lupin has claimed Rabastan as his.

What the hell?

An Omega marking the Alpha first was rare but not unheard off. Most looked down on it, of course they did. So when Lupin's fangs grazed his neck, he freaked out. Tearing himself out of the Omega's arms and dashing to the opposite side maynot look very masculine or Alpha like. But he was a teenager with no firsthand experience and completely in the dark about what to do with his virginity. Bonding scared him. He was still a kid, irrespective of what his parents thought. 

Are the fucking roles reversing??

Because the next second Lupin was on him, pushing him down and straddling his chest. An Alpha ilke him should have felt the need to fight him, excetp his inner stupid voice asking no demanding to give in. Lupin had his glowing amber eyes trained on his neck. His face was grabbed roughly and forced to the side, exposing his neck.

 Lupin bent his head and pressed his nose against his neck, taking a long wiff. A typical Omega purr escaped him, ending in a warning growl when Rabastan tried to throw him off. An Omega in heat with a burning want was natural, metaphorically. Not like this, Lupin wanted, really wanted Rabastan.  

It's scaring him

Omega's were usually sweet and gentle. Years of throwing off Alphas and fighting with them for his brother was suddenly disappearing. He felt vulnerable, Lupin had control. He didn't even have his wand with him. Rabastan had his first clenched as Lupin's fangs applied more pressure on his neck. Lupin's breath hit his neck, making his skin feel hot. No,in fact he was hot all over. His Alpha was stuck, he is in shock, probably.

Lupin moved above him, keeping a stronghold on his neck, he crawled further below, deciding on to settle on Rabastan's crotch. Rabastan had his eyes blown wide when Lupin threw his head back and moaned, grinding on to his crotch. It didn't help that he was nacked and slick was seeping into Rabastan's crotch. 

"Alpha let me mark you, Alpha please"

Lupin was moaning and groaning above him.

The man was fucking erotic

Lupin had brought his head down. He licked a long strip on his neck, letting his face rest against it. The Slytherin Alpha was holding on to the last of his sanity as Lupin moved his hips with more vigour. The bright amber red once again met his blue black one. Lupin's lips were ghosting over Rabastan's.

"Let me mark you Alpha" .

Lupin's voice was suddenly several octaves lower. The Omega pressed their lips together, getting immense satisfaction from the terrified beautiful eyes of his Alpha. He moved down, 

Time to claim his mate for life.