11

Octavius spotted Severus sitting alone at the end of the Slytherin table. An old and worn out book was opened in front of him, he watched his baby brother turning the pages wandlessly as he sipped his Pumpkin juice. He had lost Riddle in the crowd, gladly. He didn't want the Alpha throwing buckets full of Pheromones around his brother who also happened to be an unpresented Omega. The Blonde little shit was already doing it anyway.

He slipped next to his brother, cornering him to the end of the table. Seemed childish as he destroyed any chance of lost Alphas finding their way next to his precious brother. Not like Severus minded. He was more than happy to have company, it felt good to look forward to something other than ostracism. Severus pushed his notes towards Octavius shyly. He never had anyone to impress, no one in his life had wanted to be impressed by him. Now that he had someone, the little submissive had the urge to be praised by his Alpha guardian.

Octavius' eyes widened as he took in the scribbles his brother had made here and there in the book, the Potions textbook. His brother was correcting and improvising the Potions. He himself had only attained average score in Potions, with his old Potions professor, Damocles Belby. Severus was improvising potions when their current professor didn't even demonstrate half of them . The elder Alpha preened at the display of intelligence, the pheromones of a pleased Alpha surrounded Severus, which made him release his own sweet scent. The siblings were caught up in a moment of bliss, at enough distance from everyone else in the hall, so their pheromones went unnoticed. They wish.

Lucius was having a heavy duel with his consciousness to prevent his own hands from spelling slime on the Alphas in front of him. It was bad with Evan sniffing after the little Omega, now Riddle wanted to tangle with the newcomer? Evan had his eyes fixed on the Omega who was chatting with his elder brother without a care in the world. Evan could make out the faint scent of Omega in the air, very small yet so satisfying. Whatever they were doing was making his little Omega immensely happy, oh what he wouldn't do to make Severus beam at him like that.

Evan straightened himself when he saw the cross look on Lucius' face. Lucius' scent, Cinnamon and Roses, was turning unpleasant with each passing minute. Evan's Alpha was immediately thrown off his daydream, the sudden urge to be there for Lucius. Tom seemed to have a similar reaction, immediately turning to face Lucius. What was he looking at anyway?. Evan had always thought that if Lucius was not an Alpha, he would definitely be their Pack Omega. They were a pack of course, him, Lucius and Riddle, Riddle was the pack Alpha.

But he still couldn't explain the effect Lucius sometimes had one them, after all he was the only one in this entire world who could swat Tom on the head and get away with it.

"Are you guys even listening to me? Of course no, stupid Alphas only thinking with their dick. Prefects' meeting at four today. And Evan be there, you skip one more meeting, I am seducing Snape"

Lucius let out an angry huff as he stomped out of the halls, clearly agitated by the Alphas.

Tom was lost in his own mind.

Lucius just threatened Severus why wasn't Evan angry?

Lucius thanked all the deities in existence, he had made the comment in irritation and had not contemplated the consequences. His luck, Evan had been clearly distracted or else he would have had his head on a platter. Now that his childish tantrum had subsided, he was adamant to not jump in front of Evan's gaze anytime soon. He knew Evan wouldn't hurt him, well can't be too sure with Evan.

Some amount of his earlier outburst had stemmed out of the pent up frustration. His father was forcing more and more betrothals on him. Trust Abraxas Malfoy to marry off his son at a tender age of twenty if it means he gets an alliance with one more Pureblood family. The Blacks were the top candidates, he knew Walburga had a major hand in that. I he was an Omega, she may have already made a marriage contract with the stupid Griffindor son of hers. Regulas is too young. She was pushing all three of the Black girls towards him. Andromeda had an affair with one of the muggle born in Hufflepuff, he hoped he wouldn't turn out to be a Light-Enthusiast who licked the chair that housed Dumbledor's arse. Greater good!!!. Bellatrix was too out of it, she was more like her aunt Walburga than her own mother and that was more than enough to keep her at arms distance. Well, Bellatrix wasn't very much into him either, always batting her beautiful lashes at Tom. His idea of foreplay is probably crucioing, who knows Bella maybe into that too. Narcissa was a sweetheart, he would have definitely gone for her if he wasn't abnormal like this. 

Lucius sat down on the floor. He sighed deeply. The night at the Prefects bathroom had been the day of revelations for him. Maybe not, he always knew there was something wrong with him, that day only confirmed it. Alphas were not supposed to have the urge to submit, they weren't. Not to lower his head, like any Alpha who was defeated. But to present his neck, like an omega who was dominated. His friends were his pack, so he never felt threatened by their Alpha pheromones, his reputation prevented any other males from even looking him in the eye

But not him, whoever that is .

Another Alpha stood, hidden by the pillars. His gold and red striped tie was tucked away in his pockets, the Lion emblem standing proud in his robes. Grey eyes watched the young Alpha succumbing to sleep.

What a beauty! and all mine

A/n As you can see, I have still not decided whom to ship Lucius with. It will be a griffindor for sure.