13

Rabastan marched up and down the room. Earlier, Lupin had clinged to him as if his life had depended on it. What the hell had forced me to skip lunch and roam around the halls? Lupin surely had benefited from it. Not many Alphas kept their morality around Omegas, especially one at a disadvantage. It's easier to take advantage of an Omega in heat, claiming they came on to him. Technically they did, but then again a person doused with Aphrodite would do the same. People out there need a separate class on consent. Rabastan took pride in not being the stereotypical Alpha. He had an Omega brother, he still remembers the first few years after Rody had presented. Of Course Rudolpus had grown into his skin throughout the years and can definitely kick the balls, Rabastan still remembered the sheer terror and helplessness he had felt.

He had sent a patronus to Rudolphus and prayed to god that an Omega in heat would at least force his promiscuous brother to drop whatever fucking session he had planned. He really did doubt the promiscuous part, Rody was strangely cooped up with the new intern of McGonagall, a man in his early twenties. Whatever it was, he hoped Rody would just get the message faster.

His biology was catching up

He had dragged Lupin to the nearest private destination, The Room of Requirements. Lupin had the image of an Alpha, he doubted Lupin would ever forgive him for taking him to his friends. It wasn't his decision to make, and he could bet on his entire inheritance that Lupin was caught off guard. He had wished for a room to comfort an Omega and was presented with a four poster bed with silk sheets.

Hogwarts is a perverted old woman

Time passed with Lupin thrashing on the bed and him standing a clear six feet away. An agonizing hour later Rudolpus came barrelling through the doors. He produced three vials of different liquids, uncorking them. The entire room was smelling of his Rabastan, the said Alpha reduced to meet the questioning look his brother was sending him. Lupin was releasing too much of his pheromones, that was all to it. One look and Rabastan knew he was going to get a lecture from his brother later. Using one's pheromones on others was not a privilege to be exercised between strangers.

Growl

The brothers turned their attention to their subject of botheration. The omega in heat had draped himself in sheets, much to Rabastan's horror. He had to close his eyes shut earlier when the Omega had decided to give him a strip tease earlier, and the last time he had checked the Gryffindor had no issue in exhibiting his beautiful body, it was not like he liked men, but only a blind montherfucker would find Lupin ugly. Coming to the point, right now the Omega had decided to bury himself in the sheets, with only his neck popping out, marred by a sharp withering glare. Rudolpus was taken aback, he had made sure that his Pheromones would not appear threatening. He shifted nervously towards Rabastan, the pheromones Lupin was releasing was too strong and it almost seemed like he would go feral any time, his eyes shifting between the warm brown and a dangerous red.

Then he launched at him