17

Rudolphus was panting hard, running through the corridors, the students sitting in the adjacent classes gaped at the very rumbled form of the esteemed Lestrange Omega dashing through the corridors. Riddle was probably at the Prefects meeting now, if his request was declined his next destination would be Ocatvius. Students of Slytherin slapped a metaphorical blindfold over their eyes when Riddle's eyes strayed more than once over to the newcomer, eyes staying in places no decent man would be caught looking.

Students adorned in heavy clothings hurdled at the end of the corridor, some groaning at the tiresome night rounds awaiting them. Tom and Lucius stood to one side, Lucius with a light red tinge to his cheeks after having run from where he was hiding from Evan. The added responsibility from the past hour reflecting in the crossing eyebrows. The presence of other students kept him from cursing to hell and back.

"TOM!!....Tom- I mean Riddle". He stopped a second to wind down. " Something happened-please, we want help"

Maybe it's the desperation in the Omega's eyes that pushed Riddle to move forward,even striking a code inside Lucius' chest. Tom gilded through the corridors, Rudolphus nearly choking trying to keep up. But still, Rudolpus was rejoicing . At the least Riddle agreed without asking for any favors in return, something tells him that owing Riddle of all people a favour would probably come back to bite him in the ass.

They were fighting...of course they were. These people, acting like literal children in the middle of a fucking crisis, Rabastan better run for his life after everything die down. The jab to Rabastan's stomach was well deserved, all though the whole picture of what Lupin meant to his brother was still dull, the ominous events still made a lurch in Rudolphus.

They were meant to have this, a peaceful school life, it's damn cruel to take it away from him. graduation was most likely going to be the last day which he could autonomously breath, his parents ready with an Alpha to fuck babies into him. He knew that his birth had come with decades old script of conduct, the major highlights, while having the assistance of thousand star lighting, still seemed like a cheap attempt at spellbinding the innocent, hiding all the ugly sides, expecting one to be aware of it as the impending side effects of the bigger, more beautiful picture you are meant to carve. Rudolpus saw no joy in leading a monotonous life of luxury with nothing but an emotionally constipated, most likely rude Alpha, who had no idea of pleasure other than his own, and a child or two, which he knew he could come to like for that is in his nature, that's what everyone before him had preached, the role he himself would possess within some twenty years. The security of money had never let him sleep with an empty stomach , yet freedom looked so appetizing, he could sacrifice all these just for a taste. How pathetic it is, for the life he would live would absolutely revolve around the Alpha with the highest bid. At Least Lupin, if he somehow ended up with his brother, would have a wonderful life.

With the hassles Lupin is putting everyone else through, Rudolpus had half a mind to refuse that reunion, if not for the probability of his brother breaking down completely. He lived his brother to the core, he is his pack Alpha, a position meant to be handled by the father, yet a younger brother with wisdom beyond his age filled that up beautifully. His parents wouldn't agree, but Rudlous expects Rabadtan to not give a fuck, pardon his French.

The three young men were sitting on the floor, their backs resting against the wall, the screaming tailbones being the only thing keeping the two young Alpha from snoring away already. The young Omega's mind was a whirlwind of emotions, the thoughts he rarely entertained, being oblivious helped him through his day.

Tom meticulously checked each and every part of Lupin's body, which at some point earned him loud warning growls from the other two Alphas, the omega being the only sane person whacking them over the head. Tom, wandkessly checked for a potion, or presence of substance of any kind that might cause a reaction like this. The only conclusion he could reach was that Lupin was parading as an alpha, but was in fact an omega. But his nature? , might be a result of the mask he forced himself to wear, but then again he shouldn't be able to overpower an Alpha like Rabsatan. His mind was going some three hundred miles per hour, trying to relate any of this, nothing came up. He took a deep breath, the nerves lightened up immediately. The scent, the goddamn scent was not foreign to him.

A person's scent, although unique, would still possess the undertones of their maternal parents' scent. Not necessarily biological.

That one time, where he got close enough to his darling, he caught a wiff of these same undertones. If his memory serves him right, (which he was sure would, forgetting the mouth watering scent that almost forced his fangs to elongate, impossible!) They were the same.

Octavius must know something.

It's not like Tom is opposed to have the other Alpha in his presence.

Next update

When this chapter reaches ten stars,the next chapter will be posted.