1.My life

Alessa's Pov

I woke up with the voice of my alarm and opened my puffy eyes only to stare at the wall in front of me thinking God knows what while snuggling with my bunny.

After some time I came into my senses and left the bed. I did my morning chores and got ready for my school.

I went downstairs for breakfast and sat on my seat at the dining table. I wished a good morning but no one acknowledged me which made my face fell . Sometimes, I feel really unwanted here.

We were having our breakfast while chatting . Actually, others were chatting and I was sitting silently eating my food or you could say no one bothered to involve me in their conversation but a particular sentence of my step sister Mia caught my attention.

Mia- Mom it's my friend's birthday party tomorrow and i want a new dress . Please give me some money.

Mom- Oh really, sure my child why not. And do you want my help in your shopping.

Mia looked at me and gave a smirk.

Mia(smirking) - Of course Mom, if my Mom won't help me then who else will do.

My mom sent her a flying kiss and they resumed eating their food.
Then I remembered my last night conversation with my mom.

Last night

I went to my parent's room and knocked on their door. My mom asked me to come in. I entered the room and saw my dad sitting on his bed doing something in his laptop while my mom was doing her night skin care routine.

Me- Umm mom can u please give me some money?

My mom looked at me, a scowl forming on her forehead

Mom- For what?

Me- My violin has got some problem so i need some money for fixing it.

Mom- We don't have money to waste on such stupid things. You need to understand that alessa.

Me- But..

Mom- We are already providing a good education to you. Don't expect much from us alessa. Now leave .

I have nothing left to say so i left from there , going directly to my room and slid down the door with tears in my eyes. I never cry in front her, I don't even remember the last time I cried in front of her as i know she doesn't care . And just like most of the nights , I went to bed with tears in my eyes.

Present

I controlled the tears building up in my eyes after listening to their conversation. So, I hurriedly finished my food, take my bag and left the house for school.

My mom has been like this with me for don't know how many years. It all happened because of Mia. She didn't want to share mom with me when at the first place I had more rights on mom than her.

She is not even her biological mom. Her mom divorced her father and have her own family with someone else.

She always lied to mom and dad about me but that's not what hurts me. But the fact that my mom trust her more than me , hurts the most.

Because of her lies and her blames ,me and mom fell apart. I could never prove my innocence and my mom never tried to understand me.

That is one of the reason I prefer to stay quite because I know when my own mom didn't trust me how come someone else will trust me , when my own mom don't talk to me why someone else will do, when my own mom scowls at me why not someons else feel disgusted at me.

One time while Mia lied that I bullied her with my friends in school, mom even went to the extent of saying that I am such a brat because of the blood in me and she never apologised to me for those harsh words. I don't hate her because I can't but I am numb towards her. I just don't have any feelings towards her.

I reached my school. I passed through the hallway while hiding my face with specs and my hairs. I don't have weak eyesight but specs hides my face and I feel a bit comfortable.

When I reached my locker, a muscular hand banged the locker it was non other than Austin with his friends Amy,Clara, Enrique.Austin russo my bully and Mia's boyfriend.

He looked at me with a smirk on his face. I saw Mia holding his hand and smirking at me. I felt suffocated in presence of them. Just as I was about to leave, he grab my hairs in his hand and pulled me back.

I tried to release myself from his hold but all went in vain(After all he has muscles and me.......well .........moving on) .

You might be thinking why don't I fight them back then I don't know how to fight; they are more in numbers; no one will believe me that they were bullying; last but not least Austin's father is the principal of the school .

Mia- Aww poor baby wanna cry.

Alessa - ( "in ur dreams bitch"well that's what I thought but didn't say it aloud) .

Amy- Look at the ugly pathetic girl, how can u live in same house with her. I feel bad for you Mia.

They all smirked at me.

I tried to free myself.

Alessa(in pain) - Please leave me

Austin(with a smirk) - Sure, but firstly tell me you are coming in my party.

Alessa- No

Austin- I didn't ask you bitch I told you , that you are coming in my party tomorrow.

With that said he pushed me on the ground and guess what I scratched my knee. I gather my things quickly and ran from there and sat in my class. There's not much students here, there is still time in starting the class.

Mia's Pov

I saw her running with a satisfied smirk on my face. I didn't hate her from starting. But as we grew up everyone always praised her that she is beautiful, she has gorgeous eyes, she is so sweet.

And my hatred for her keeps growing. That's why I decided to snatch her most favorite thing that is her mother. I started lying and faking bruises. And after some time her mom and she grew apart. I feel so satisfied that I have everything and she has nothing. I even made her self conscious about her beauty and those eyes.

My chain of thought broke with voice of my friends

Amy - Why did you invite that freak to your party

Austin- Won't that be fun to insult her in front of everyone.

With that we laughed and went to our respective classes.

Alessa's Pov

The whole day of mine went in a blink of eye. Actually there is nothing so special in my school except the violin classes.

Violin is my love. I love to play violin whenever I am sad, happy, confused. Well in short any time of the day I would love to spend with my violin. I do a bit of painting too but I never show it to anyone because it's a bit dark maybe because of my depression. I also love to dance and that also no one know maybe because no one is interested in knowing me. Well it's good though we should have some our own secrets.

I am so worried about tomorrow. I don't wanna go to Austin's party. I know they are gonna make fun of me and make other children also bully me.

Sometimes I wanna punch his guts and then I remember that it would be me only who will be hurt and with all those thoughts in my mind I reached my house.

Spread love and happiness

Please vote and comment