23.Mia

PLEASE VOTE

-----------------------------------------------------------

ALESSA'S POV

It was the night time when I was done with my violin practice. I looked at the clock and it was time for dinner. I picked my all things and put them on their place and went to freshen up.

After that I went downstairs as I was so hungry. I noticed Mia looking at me as I was walking down the stairs and she walked fastly towards dining room. I also increased my pace to see what happened. As I reached the room, I saw her sitting on my seat.

I looked at her shocked and she smirked at me. I didn't want to create any scene and made everyone think that I am a brat so I decided to grab some other seat when Diego entered the dining room.

He saw me standing there and asked me with gesture about what happened. I nod my head in no. He looked at me and then at the seat.

He hold my hand and move towards my seat.

Alessa- Diego what are you doing?

Diego- Doing what is right.

Alessa- That's fine it's just a seat. We shouldn't make a scene.

Diego- I am not making a scene, I am just making sure no one snatch my sister's right.

Alessa- But it's just a chair

Diego- Which belongs to you.

Well that shut my mouth

AUTHOR'S POV

They went towards Alessa's seat and Diego spoke up

Diego- Miss Smith leave this seat. It belongs to my sister.

And that caught everyone's attention who were busy in their talks and now they noticed that Mia was sitting on Alessa's chair. They were just shocked at the guts of this girl.

Mia- But Why?  I like this seat.

Mia said in a sweetly fakest innocent voice with a pout on her face which was actually looking disgusting.

When Miles spoke up from his seat.
Miles- Because that seat belongs to Alessa.

Mia- Oh come on it's just a seat.
She said sassily

Leo didn't like her attitude even a bit.

Leo- Which belongs to someone else. You better not show that attitude just because you are our guests,we are tolerating this attitude of yours.

Leo said glaring at her.

Just then Emilia and Adrian entered the room. They saw Leo shouting at Mia.

Emilia went to Mia and hug her while facing Leo.

Emilia- Why are you shouting at my daughter?

Leo royally ignored her and ask Mia to leave the seat.

Emilia- Really?  Just for a seat.

Leo- That seat belongs to Lisa.

Emilia- So what if Mia took that.

Everyone was shocked at her words, Alessa wasn't.

Alessandro- Mrs Smith, You are guest here. And you know better than anyone how seats for guests are fixed in this house. So I am saying this for the first and the last time ask your STEPDAUGHTER to leave my sister's seat right now.