10. Shopping 🛍️💸

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!

Author's Pov

In Allesandro's room

Allesandro was sleeping peacefully while both twins were wide awake. Both of twins were trying hard to get out of their eldest brother's grip but they failed. After some more struggle, they let it be and laid their heads on their brother's chest.

Imagine man to be younger

After some minutes, mischievous idea came into their mind and they both gave each other a evil smirk and decided to tickle their brother because they thought that it might help them to free from their brother's hard grip. But to their dismay, Allesandro didn't even budge with their tickling. Looks like allesandro is not ticklish.

Little did they know allesandro was wide awake all the time and was enjoying his siblings mischievousness. When he didn't feel any movement from his siblings he opens his eyes and saw them tiredly laying on his chest. He decided to take revenge.

He suddenly hold both of them on bed and started tickling them. Both of them tried their hard to break away but failed again.
After a lots of giggling and laughter, allesandro left them. Twins were still laughing with tears flowing their eyes, red face and neck.

Alessa and Ethan- That's not fair

They both said together

Alessandro - What's not fair

Alessa- You are not ticklish. We can't even tickle you back.

Alessa and ethan huffed

Allesandro stood up from the bed and gave them a smirk and said

Allesandro- It is what it is little ones.

With that said he left to bathroom to get ready

Ethan- Did he make fun of us by giving that smirk.

Alessa- I think the same.

They both huffed together and left to their respective rooms to get ready