19.Family(1)

AUTHOR'S POV

At dinner when everyone gathered Pierro decided to inform everyone about arrival of their family.

Yeah!! It was Pierro's father's call.

Pierro- Today morning I got a call from Italy. Your grandfather informed me about his arrival tomorrow.

Boys got all excited.

Ethan- Everyone's coming?

Ethan asked excited.

Pierro- Yeah everyone is coming.

Everyone seems excited except Alessa.

Alessa was nervous about meeting new people.

Many ifs were clouding her mind. If they didn't like her? If they thought of her as burden? If she couldn't socialize with them?

Her chain of thoughts broke when someone shook her. She looked at her side and saw Ethan looking at her with worried face. She looked around and noticed everyone's attention was on her.

Alessa- What happened?

Alessandro- We were calling you but you were lost somewhere. What were you thinking?

Alessa shook her head in nothing and resumed eating her food.

Pierro called her

Pierro- Stella.

Alessa looked at him.

Pierro- What happened? Won't you tell your own family.

She wanted to share her problem but she was hesitating as she never shared her problem with anyone and now she was habitual to it and find it hard to share now. She shook her head in nothing again.

Romano didn't want to force her but they also didn't want their sister to have any problem or any confusion in her mind.

Alessandro- What is it Alessa?

Alessa couldn't control herself on seeing the care in her brother's eyes.

Alessa- What if they didn't like me? Will you send me back?

Alessa pour out her feelings in front of her family without thinking about the words coming out of her mouth.

Her family was shocked on listening to her.

Ezio- Why would you even think that?

Leo- How come that thought even came in your mind?

Alessa- I am sorry.

Pierro- Finish your food. We will talk about this later.

Noah- But......

Pierro raised his hand indicating it's the end of talk.

Everyone resumed eating their food with heavy heart. While Alessa was scared thinking she might angered her family. Her hands were shaking.

Ethan looked at his twin's state. He hold her left hand and rubbed it in order to provide some comfort to his sister. Ethan looked at her and gave a smile to give her some comfort.

After finishing dinner, all members of Romano's family gathered in living room.

Pierro called Alessa to him and made her sit in front of him. Her hands were still shaking. Pierro noticed it and hold her hands and kissed both her hands to make her feel better. Alessa felt little better thinking that they might not be that angry.