EPILOGUE

As most of you wanted Alessa's love story as bonus. So I am putting it in epilogue.

_____________

AFTER 8 YEARS,

ALESSA'S POV

Today I am so very happy. Leo and Vivaan got married today. Actually I am more excited for tomorrow as its their reception.

We are in India. A place with which I had some bad memories attached but I decided to overcome it. We are staying at Singhania's mansion, this is the place where wedding took place and it was hella amazing. And I am more excited for tomorrow's reception.

I was walking through the halls with a jug in my hand as I am thirsty and there is no water in my room.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the surrounding and collide into a wall and fall back. I was waiting for my bum to connect with floor but it didn't happen instead I felt a hand wrapped around my waist.

I opened my eyes and saw those same beautiful brown eyes which are not letting me sleep. I got lost in those eyes. My heart was beating so loud that I am sure he could hear it. He was the first one to come out of trance. He put me back on my feet.

Alessa- Ummmm.......Thank you. And I am sorry, I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice you.

I said and ran away from there without even listening to his reply.

I heard a chuckle from behind but didn't stop. I sprimted to kitchen directly. I reached to kitchen and took a deep breath.

Oh gosh!  Did I really forget to breath after seeing him.

I wiped the sweat from my face. And filled the jug with water. I came out of the kitchen and made sure to look around while walking this time.

The Next Morning

I am getting ready right now for Leo and Vivaan's reception. But I just couldn't set my hair. Arghhhh my hairs are a big problem because they are so long.

I knew only 1 person could help me now. I stood up and ran towards his room. I knocked at the door and the door opened.

Alessa- My hair........ Help me papa.

Papa laughed at me and asked me to come inside.

Papa- You are 22 years old now Stella, you should learn to make hairstyles.

Alessa- I tried papa. But these hairs are so long that my hand got tired.

(Author- People with long hair can understand this pain).

Papa laughed

Papa- And what will you do after marriage huh??

Alessa- Well my brothers said that I am gonna be a nun so I don't need to worry about getting married.
I said giggling showing him my teeths.

And in some minutes, my hairstyle was done.

Papa- Now come on, get ready fast. We are the only one who is late.

Alessa- Everyone knows, Important people take time 😉.

I said with a smug smile and he just laughed.

I ran back to my room. I am actually very excited to get ready. Because Madhuri Aunty (Abhimaan's mom) gave me an Indian dress and some jewelry to wear for the party and it's so beautiful.