45. Pain

Hey guys, I changed Abhimaan's name to Rudransh. Actually someone I am really close to have name smiliar to Abhimaan so it would be weird for me to write some stuff with this name.
Hope you guys understand.

_____________

AUTHOR'S POV

Alessa screamed which scared everyone. She was screaming with the unbearable pain.

Clemente- We need to take her home soon.

Pierro hold Alessa in his arms and ran toward the car. Everyone else also joined them in their respective cars.

In the car,  Alessa's head was on Pierro's lap while her leg was on Ethan's lap. Alessandro was sitting in front and Akshat was driving as fast as he could.

Alessa was wiggling with the amount of pain she was feeling. Alessa saw a gun on his father's waistband. She isn't able to handle the pain so she bring out the gun and in one go she shoot herself in head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.

.
.
.
.
.

Luckily the gun was empty,It had no bullets. But it shocked them. It shocked the man present in the car.

They knew they can't even imagine her pain considering the fact she tried to kill herself.

Pierro lost his control and snatched the gun from Alessa's hold and threw it in the back of car.

Pierro- Are you out of your mind Alessa. How dare you try to hurt yourself?

Alessa cried

Alessa- Papa please I can't.

Alessa was crying and screaming with pain, scratching her body.

Soon, they reached the mansion and ran out of the car, while Pierro carried her in his arms.

They reached a room and put alessa down on the bed whose face was covered in tears and only scream were coming out of her mouth.

Alessandro- Do something Cle, Milo.

Cle and Milo has tears filled eyes.

Milo- There is no antidote for this.

Ethan- What the fuck you mean. Are you saying Lisa is going to be in so much pain.

Cle- She will be in pain for around 4 hours.

Ezio- No no I can't see her like this.

Stefano- I think you guys should let her alone.

Francesco- What the fuck you mean by leaving her alone.

Stefano- Try to understand. You wouldn't be able to see her in this pain and there is no cure for it.

Pierro- No matter what I am not gonna leave my baby alone.

Ethan went and hugged Alessa while Pierro sat near her feet massaging them.

While her brothers also huddled around her. They looked at her all the time, her going through the pain, they all were in tears seeing the pain she was going through.

Alessa's screams were echoing through the whole mansion. Every single man or lady who heard her was in almost tears. They were feeling her pain just by her screams.

And in one particular room, Rudransh was laying his head on his mother's lap while tears were threatening to spill out of his eyes.

Rudransh- How could someone try to hurt her maa?