42. Video

This chapter is gonna be a bit hard for everyone so get! set !ready!!

______

AUTHOR'S POV

Romano's were gathered around waiting to see the content in pendrive. They knew they aren't ready for what they are gonna see but what they didn't know was,it will shatter them, they didn't know, it will give them nightmare.

The video started with the ugly face of Ivan Sokolv greeting them. Romano's hand were tightened in fist.

(Bold- Video content)

Ivan was in a dark room smiling darkly at  camera.

Ivan- Hello my favorite persons, Romano's and I am sure Garcia's must be present there too. Wow two birds in one arrow.

He said and laughed evilly. When voice of Mikhail was heard somewhere from the room.

Mikhail- Come on dad!  Don't be so heartless. Let them see what they are craving to see.

Ivan- Right!!  Well as my son said. Here's your present.

Ivan moved aside of camera and camera focused on a little girl tied on the chair. She looked disheveled, her hair were all over the place, there were some cuts on her body, her head was down.

Mikhail hold her jaw and made her look in the camera.

Mikhail-Come on baby, your family is here at least show them your pretty face.

Romano's heart clenched on seeing the print of slaps on Alessa's face, her lips were busted, there was some blood on her forhead, her eyes looks dead, she looks dead.

Santiago felt his knees weak and collapsed on floor while Diego hold him.

Joe- Alessa

No one could speak anything else like there tongue was tied.

Ivan- You already know what we want, but we also know you don't just give your mafia to us just like that. So we wanna show you something more.

Ivan looked at side

Ivan- Bring the knife.

Ivan went close to Alessa who was trying to back away from him but due to being tied she couldn't. Fear could be seen in the little girl's eyes.

Ethan- No no, don't go near her.

Ivan- are you scared little princess. I am feeling pity on you let's make a mend. You ask your family to sign their mafia to me and I'll make sure no one else hurts you.

Alessa didn't speak anything.

Alessa never wanted to be weak link for her family. She will never let her family loose something even if it means, she getting hurt.

Ivan understood the meaning behind her silence.

Ivan angrily hold her hair and put the knife on her neck.

Ivan- Will you speak or not you little shit.

Alessa didn't answer him. He slapped alessa again and again.

He put the knife on her neck and slowly trailed it from her neck to arm.

Ivan- So princess is daring huhh? Well I love to break daring people.

He trailed the knife from Alessa's arm to back of her palm slowly.

Alessa's heart was beating fast thinking about his next step.
Ivan looked at camera and then alessa and in one go he stabbed the knife in alessa's hand. Alessa let out a painful scream. Blood was oozing out from her wound.