22. Ice cream

CAN WE PLEASE GET 50 LIKES ON THIS CHAPTER.

-----------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone was settled on the dining table.
Mia had something going on in my mind. She heard Ethan and Alessa talking and thought Aurora and Sofia will be angry and scold Alessa if they got to know.

Mia- Alessa wow how come you finished the ice cream so fast.

Mia said in her overly fake enthusiast voice.

Mia, Ethan and Francesco's eyes got wide thinking what Aurora is gonna do. Aurora looked at them and they gave her very sweet sheepish smile. Aurora was melting with their face but maintained her composure.

Aurora - Did you have ice cream before lunch even when I told you not to?

Alessa- Aunt Aurora......

Aurora- You three are banned from sweet for whole day.

Ethan- What? How come you know I was involved.

Sofia- Your face told everything. You need to work on that.

Three babies sulked at their decision,actually two babies and one grown up baby.

They looked around for some help but they knew nothing could help them against the ladies of the house.

Mia smirked at that. Although it wasn't a big thing but the upset look on Alessa's face excited her.

After lunch ,dessert was presented to everyone except three babies. Everyone was overly praising the dessert.

Ethan came near her and whispered

Ethan- Should we kill your sister.

Alessa- Step sister and I don't think I would mind.

Francesco- Let's kidnap her and threw in a pit full of lions.

Alessa- Or we could destroy all her makeup and dresses.

Ethan- That seems tempting.

Alessa- Agents right now focus on how to get dessert.

Alessa looked at her side where Alessandro is sitting.

She went near his ear and whispered

Alessa- Can I have a bite of that ice cream.

Alessandro looked at her and gave a smirk

Alessandro- Why don't you ask your handsome men for the ice cream.

Alessa- Are you keeping a grudge against your little, innocent sister.

She said with a innocent face.

Alessandro ignored her remarks and started praising how tasty ice cream is trying not to melt by her puppy eyes.

Alessa- Well I heard that you couldn't digest your food well, if someone's eyes is on that food. ( That's a famous saying in India😂)

Romano's ignored them royally.

Emilia thought that it could be a first step to mend their relationship so she offered her ice cream.

Emilia- Baby you can have my ice cream. Here take it.

Alessa didn't want to give any false hope to her mother so she denied saying

Alessa- My aunts said no and I am not gonna disobey them. Thanks for your offer though.