14. Old

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!

The Next Morning

Author's POV

Pierro woke up with her daughter in his arms. He looked at her lovingly thinking how much he missed her in those 13 years. How he missed so many precious moments of her, her first word, first walk, going to school for first day, teaching her new things. There is so much he missed.

His eyes started getting glossy thinking about all this. He kissed Alessa on forehead and decided to get ready for his gym routine.

After getting ready he went towards gym. As he reached gym,  he saw Allesandro in there. Allesandro looked at his dad and gave him a nod of acknowledgement.

Allesandro- So how was your day yesterday?

Pierro felt a smile forming on his lips.

Pierro- Well that was one of the best days of my life.

Alessandro felt satisfied on seeing a smile on his father's face.With that said they both got busy in their workout. After finishing their workout they went to their respective room.

Pierro opened his room door and saw his princess still sleeping while hugging her bunny tightly. He admired his innocent baby for some time and later decided to wake her up as he didn't want her to skip her breakfast.

He went towards the bed and sit near alessa. He pat her head and said

Pierro- Stella wake up. It's morning.

Alessa ignored his words and instead hugged her bunny tightly and went to dreamland.

Pierro- Ok I am gonna count to 3 and if you didn't wake up then I am gonna use my way to wake you up.

Alessa ignored him and covered her ears with bunny.

Pierro- 1.........
              2.........
             and
             3.......

With that said Pierro attacked her and started tickling Alessa's tummy which made her wake up. She started getting away from her father but failed in front of those muscles. She was laughing so hard.

Suddenly she felt one more pair of hand tickling her. Tears were flowing from her eyes and her little giggles were making the environment lively.

Alessa- Ok ok leave me.

Pierro- First of all tell who is most handsome man.

Alessa- Papa........... You are most handsome Papa......

With that said she felt one pair of hand getting away but other pair of hand was still tickling her.

Ethan- And what about me twinny.

Alessa- You too are most handsome.

Ethan moved aside to let her breath and then she took breath. She was still laughing with tears flowing her eyes.

Alessa- That was harsh.

Then they three looked at each other and went into another fit of laughter.

After some time Ethan hugged Alessa

Ethan- I missed you, I even went to your room but you weren't back till then.

Pierro rolled his eyes.

Pierro- It was just one day.

Ethan gave him a horrified expression.

Ethan - So what??she is my twin. And I met her after so long. Even 1 day feels like years.

Ethan said in his overdramatic voice.