44. Attack

As we completed 100 followers so there's double update.

And everyone of you was asking for  Rudransh's pic, so here it is.
I was actually confused between these two, so suit yourself☺☺.

_____________

_____________

AUTHOR'S POV

The Next Day

This day was not as good for Alessa. It was same like past 4 days. But something is gonna change today but no one knew would it be something good or bad.

Romano's were ready with Garcia and Singhania's.

Alessandro- Ok so according to plan the older ones would stay outside. Because we might need assistance any time and you guys will help us. Ethan will also stay with you guys.

Ethan- But....

Alessandro- Either you stay with them or at home. Choose yourself.

Ethan- Staying with dad is better.
Ethan said sulking.

Akshat then explained the plan further.

Alessandro, Alexander,Milo, Grayson with some of bodyguard will wait at the front door for the signal while Armando, Alvaro, Clemente and Lorenzo will be at back door.

Leo and Noah, Diego and Santiago, rudra you will be with me entering through the windows and making sure that it's safe for these guys to enter through doors.

Ezio and Miles, being the sniper you both will be at that building, you also have to tell us if any danger is near us.
(Vivaan was at home because he has zero knowledge of weapons and fight.)

Akshat- We will be entering first.

With that said Akshat, and both set of twins with rudra entered through the window. They saw some men and shoot them in head. Their gun already had silencer. After shooting the man.

Akshat and rudra went towards the back door while Diego and Santiago went towards front door. And Leo and Noah went to search for Alessa. They did it so fast that no one could saw them.