6. Scared??

PLEASE GUYS VOTE IF U LIKE THE CHAPTER. THANKS.

Alessa's Pov

I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked at an unfamiliar face. I sat up straight and look around the room.

Where am I?

And then happening of whole day ran through my mind and I remembered that I am at my father's house. And that unfamiliar face was actually Ethan. But where is he.

As I was about to turn back to look at him. I felt something fall at my lap. As I look down, the scene in front of me scared me to the core.

I shouted loudly and jump from the bed. I got tripped in the blanket and fall on the floor and hurt my bum.

Ouch!! That sh*t hurts.

Then I heard two laughing sounds. I looked at the source of laughing and found my two brothers Ethan and noah rolling on the floor laughing.

And then I looked at the lizard and realized it's a fake lizard.

Urghhh!!!!!!

Before I could say something the door of my room opened with thud. There standing my papa and brothers with a worried face. Papa came running to me and check upon me.

Papa- What happened stella??

I felt embarrassed telling them that I got scared of a fake lizard.

Me- Nothing dad. Everything is fine.

Before I could speak further, noah came to us running and blurted out how I got scared of fake lizard.

I looked at his side and gave him my best glare.

He looked at me and again started laughing.

He squeezed my cheeks and said

Noah- Aww baby are you trying to glare. So adorable. Look guys she is looking so cute while glaring. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I looked around and saw everyone smiling at the scene. I bet I even saw a small smile on leo and allesandro face.

I just huffed. I am not gonna talk to ethan and noah. How dare they??

At dining room

Allesandro and dad were sitting on the head seat of the table. Clemente was sitting on  the right of allesandro and Ezio was sitting on right of dad. Leo and noah were sitting in front of  ezio. Ethan and I were sitting beside ezio.

Everyone was silently eating food except two monkeys who were trying hard to make me talk to them while I was ignoring them

Everyone was silently eating food except two monkeys who were trying hard to make me talk to them while I was ignoring them. They even gave me chocolates, candies. I took chocolates and candies but didn't talk to them.

I know I know I am evil devil 😈

Ethan - Twinny

Noah- Princess