49. THE END

WARNING- In starting there is some violence. You can skip the starting.

____________

Author's Pov

Everyone is in their base while Alessa is with Vivaan again.

Alessandro- Today it's your last day. But we got a special request from India.

Alexander- They also have some rights to torture you.
He smirked.

Pierro- But I have to say, they are more sadist in terms of torturing than us.

Pierro said smirking while others laughed.

Mia- Please leave us.
Mia cried.

Mikhail- Let us go please.

Leo- Sure. We are not that cruel.
Leo said making an innocent face.

Noah- Bro that innocent face doesn't suit you.
Noah said laughing.

Edwardo- Arghhh..... These kids...
   Guards take them to hell...... Oops...... I mean hall.

Just then all 5 of them were carried outside and there they saw some hooks hanging from the wall.

Ivan- What are you planning to do.

Alessandro- Well we got a message from Rudransh about how he wants to torture you, so just fulfilling his wish.
Alessandro winked at him.

They were dragged towards the hooks by the guards and the hooks were attached to the skin of their back and they were hanged in air. Their screams could be heard around. Hooks pierced their skin tearing it apart, blood was flowing down their body, their heart tearing screams were echoing in the Hall.
Romano's had a smirk while those 5 were screaming. They knew they will never be satisfied torturing them because Alessa's screams , they could never forget.

Romano's stood by each other's side while pointing their gun at those 5 .And then together they all shoot them. In some seconds, they were hanging there lifeless.

Romano's left the place to go to their heaven, their home.

____________

FROM HERE YOU CAN READ.

Everyone reached home and took a bath. As it was lunch time, they were expecting alessa to be downstairs with vivaan but when she didn't come, they got worried and ran towards Alessa's room.

They opened the room and saw Alessa playing Violin and Vivaan recording. As the door opened with a bang, they both got startled.

Alessa and Vivaan- You scared us.

Leo- You scared us.

Alessa- Huhh?

Joe- Leave it. It's lunch time princess. Let's go.

Alessa- Well me and Vivaan were thinking something.

Lorenzo- And what's that.

Alessa and Vivaan looked at each other and shouted together.
"Picnic"

Grayson- What?  No. You are still healing.

Vivaan- Ofo guys. Picnic in our garden.

Sofia- That's a nice idea.
Sofia said clapping her hands.

They all just shakes their heads.

Alvaro went to alessa and hold her in his arms.
Alvaro- Then let's go to garden.