28. Bye

ALESSA'S POV

Next morning

I woke up in my bed with my bunny in my hold. I looked at my surrounding and saw that my room was perfect just as nothing ever happened to that room.

Wow they really are superb. A smile formed on my face.

But wait!  Didn't I sleep downstairs yesterday then how come I am here.....

Just then the door of my room opened and here comes my favorite person.

My Papa!!

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

Pierro- How was your sleep Stella.

Alessa- Too Good.

Pierro- That's great. How about you take a shower now. Do you want me to call your aunt.

Alessa- nuhhh I can do it by myself

Pierro- You sure?

Alessa-100%
Alessa gave him a thumbs up

Pierro- Ok then

Alessa- But dad

Pierro- Yeah

Alessa- How did I reach here. As much I remember I slept downstairs.

Pierro- You were sleeping soundly in the morning so Alessandro carried you to your room. And you really slept well as it's lunch time now.

Alessa- oh I thought I teleported.

I said and giggled

Papa ruffled my hair and get up to leave.

Alessa- Papa!!

He turned back and asked me

Pierro- Yeaa baby?

Alessa-I just woke up and I really have no mood to walk. So can you please carry me to bathroom.

I said with a pouty face as I love to be carried.

Papa just laughed and carried me.

Alessa- You have to take me downstairs too. You know my leg is hurt.

Pierro- Yeah I sure do know little cheeky monkey.

Papa kissed my forehead and left.

After that I did my morning chores and got ready in some sweatpants and a hoodie which I kind of stole from Grayson's closet. It's not like he will recognize it though. Would he?

Anyway it's too loose on me and long too.

I was sitting in my room using my phone while waiting for someone to take me downstairs.

No way I am gonna walk when I could be carried. I am just on a bit lazy side😉.

The door of my room opened with a thud and I threw my phone in shock which thankfully landed on bed. It's not like I am not used to these type of entries but it was just too sudden.

I looked at the perpetrator and it was Uncle Joe.

Alessa- You scared me

Joe- You don't need to be scared as long as your family is there little one. But wait whose hoodie is this.

Alessa- Obviously mine.

Joe- Yeah sup sherlock, you are literally less than half of the size of this hoodie.