Chapter 2

(GONS POV)

This school is so big, I mean it's the first school I've ever been too. I heard the bell ring and I jumped. I sighed and class ended. I didn't have to be home until 5:00 and as long as I am able to stay away from home I'll take. I thought I would go to the cafe down the street and got excited.

As I was walking out of the building a few guys approached me.

"Hey, your the new kid right?" One said as I nodded looking at them like a cat would look at a body of water. "He's kinda cute, alright kid give us all the money you got," he said pls wing his hand on my shoulder making me tense up. "But I don't carry cash with me," I said as I started to get scared.

"Fine then you'll have to pay a other way," they said as I felt tears falling out of there eyes. "Pease just let me go home?" I said as I cried softly. "Look at this cry baby," they said as they laughed and pushed me against the corner of the wall. "Please I'm going to be late!" I said as I choked on a sob.

"Fine, get out of here, I expect cash tomorrow!" they said as I was thankful they let go of my. "Thank you, thank you so much," I said as I hickey speed away. I grabbed out my phone and looked at the time. If I ran I could make it home at 5:00 and not get hurt. I took a deep breath and began to run.

I watched as the little White House came into view. I took a deep breath and ran inside. I was breathing really hard and stomach hurt from rubbing and the wound I have there. I took off my shoes and tried to make my way to my room. I mad it but as soon as I put my hand on the door knob I felt someone grab my shoulder.

He began to stroke my hair "your late," he said as I felt tears weld in my eyes. "I'm so sorry," I said as he harshly grip in pulled my hair and throwing me to the ground. "I don't care if your sorry," he said before smashing his foot into my stomach making me cry out. A second later I felt a giant pain in my shoulder like something had smashed into it and I gasped in pain losing my breath from his foot still attached to my stomach.

I gripped it in pain as I cried out as my dad continued to stoop on me. I laid there my stomach gash had opened and blood began to stain my shirt. Then he stopped "get yourself clean up, you have guests coming, they want you to be clean not dirty," I nodded and tears fell out of my eyes.

I went to my room, I pulled off my shirt and looked at my shoulder were a circular purple mark appeared. That's what the shoulder pain was. It was probably my fault. I undid the bandages on my stomach and put new ones after putting healing medicine over it. I've been trying to heal the painful cut for probably a month but my dad keeps opening the wound.

I painfully turned I to my side and pulled the blankets over myself. I'm not sure how much time passed but I heard the door open and I held the blankets harder. When I felt them being pulled off. "Hey sweetheart," the man said as I felt like throwing up and he reached out touching my side.

Hours passed. I now laid in my bed naked, covered in white liquids . Tears fell from my eyes. The man slept besides me. I felt so uncomfortable in this moment. My busted arm hurt so bad from him man handling me. My back hurt, my ass hurt, my whole body. I just wanna be left alone. I grabbed wipes from under my bed and as quite as possible cleaned myself up.

He had taken off my sling and attempted to make me use my arm which only made the broken bones rub against each other harder. I pulled on some shorts and went back to my bed. I felt him put his hands on my waist in his sleep. I grabbed my pillow and held it close to me out of fear.

I woke up to my alarm. The man was gone. I was thankful. I went to change into something that would cover up my body. I took off my shorts and put on some sweatpants and a sweater painfully with my busted arm. I grabbed a extra long sleeve for gym class.