Chapter 3

(I'm deleting my explanation chapter just a heads up :)) also sorry if there's mistakes I didn't get time to edit :00. )
(GONS pov)

I opened the door and felt sick. I took off my shoes quietly and walked to my room. Before I got there I felt his hands on my waist, he began to thread his fingers through my hair, harshly tugging it. "Why were you late coming home," he said as tears fell out of my eyes. "I'm sorry dad, it won't happen again I promise," I said as I felt his hands travel to my neck and shoulders, waist and hips.

"It better not, or else you'll be punished, you got that?" he said as I nodded. "Good boy, to your room, I have to make some calls, a man will be here later, he paid a lot of money so treat him really good okay?" He said as I nodded, tears spilling out of my eyes.

(Zushis pov)

I know I said I wouldn't tell anyone and I'm going to keep my word on that. I have to tell my dad, but I promised Gon I would wait so I would respect him. Instead I went to talk to my dad but in a different manner.

"Hey dad, what would you do if someone reported that their friend was in danger," I asked as we sat at the dinner table.

I'll wait a week, then I'll tell him all about this. I want to help him, I'm gonna get him out of there.

God what the hell what a fucking creep, how could you do that to your own child. This poor boy, he's probably horrified. I'm gonna help him,

(GONS pov)

I laid in my bed clinging to the sheets crying. My body was tainted. I'm so sick of all this. I can't do it anymore. I felt so gross, so sick, so disgusting. I just wanna cut off all my skin, every part the men touched, just slice it all off. I grabbed a box from under my bed and grabbed the paring knife.

I slowly brought it to my wrist where the already scarred up mess was. I began to cut gentle lines and felt the blood dripping down and sighing in relief.

I felt better as I just let my blood flow out, just for a little longer.

(Killua's POV)

Was laying in bed attempting to do homework when I noticed small lines appear on my wrist. "Oh my god, chill out," I said as I saw many appear. Where are you? I'm gonna help you don't worry.

I was on my phone when I got a phone call. It was from an unmarked number so I didn't want to answer at first, but I got anxious and the number got the best of me so I picked it up.

"Hello, this is the police station we seem to have found a lead on the fingerprints you turned in, they seem to belong to a man name Sakyo he's had a charge for assault but was realized on good behavior, his location it currently unknown,"

"Alright great, but there's a chance he's hurting my soulmate so you need to find him! If you find him I'm sure you'll find her too," I said as I sighed . "It's not that easy, we can send a team to look at some of his last seen locations but we can't promise we'll find anything," they said as I sighed.

"That's fine as long as you try to do something," I said As we talked more and figured out a plan. I was tired looking at my purple arm. I took another shower and got ready to go to bed since I was just sick of everything. Maybe I'm just giving up on her, it's like it's said most people don't even find their soulmates so maybe I should give up.

All these thoughts were making me feel bad so I just tried my best to fall asleep.

I woke up to my alarms And turned it off. I did my morning routine and grabbed my keys to drive to school. I parked and sleepily got my bag, I don't wanna go to school. I have baseball practice and the worse classes today.