Chapter 13

(GONS pov)

I whimper and get up running out of the room scared. I tear up and start to cry trying to find my way out of the huge house but end up getting lost. I was tired from running and sitting down wrapping my arms around my knees and hugging them hiding my chest. I cry softly. I knew I shouldn't have come or trusted him. I was willing to give him a chance and he just messed it up.

I gotta find my way out of here. I tear up covering my body with my arms as best as I could before aimlessly walking around the house trying to find the way out.

(Killua's pov)

"Damn it Killua! Your such a idiot!" I yell at myself as I get up. I run to the door but don't see him. He must have run home. I tear up. I'll talk to him tomorrow at school. I sigh. I'm such a jerk I just don't know how to act in a relationship. I'm trying my best. I sigh and start to head to my room when I see him. He was crying and looked confused.

"Gon?" I said rushing over to him. I see him jump a little bit I just pull him into a hug "I'm sorry, hey look at me," I said tilting his chin "I'm so sorry I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry Gon," I said petting his head softly "I've got you ok? You're safe so just talk to me, please I'm sorry I forced your shirt off. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or scare you but can't you see I'm scared too?" I said looking at him moving his arms gently away so I could see his body.

Then He didn't say anything and let me look at his body. I lifted his wrists and looked at the cuts. "Honey," I said, looking at them brushing my thumb gently over the cuts. I tear up and hug his wrist close. "Your poor arm. "W-why did you do this?" I ask pulling him close. I hear him squeak "will you please talk to me in my room? It's more private," he looked nervous but nodded.

I bring him back to my room and hand him his shirt back. I sit close and cuddle him again "so, can you talk to me?"

(GONS pov)

I can't tell him the truth, I gotta tell him a lie but I don't know what lie! What should I do? What should I do? I panic and start to breathe hard "ok, hey, hey, Gon," I hear Killua whisper. "Shhh it's ok," he said petting me. I Lean into it and try to relax. "Take deep breaths I promise I won't hurt you anymore ok? At least...not on purpose," He says gently brushing a hair out of my face.

I nod softly. "But for now...you don't have to tell me, but I want you to stop doing these..." he said, brushing his thumb over the cuts on my wrist. "Please?" I nod softly "o-ok, I'll try Killua," he smiled in relief. "Ok good, and I'll know if you do..." he said, lifting his wrists. "Can I bandage them?" He asks as I nod, "I know they're older but still they can get infected," he said, taking out a first aid kit from the night stand and getting out gauze and soft bandages.

He wrapped them around tight but not too tight. "How's that?" He asks if I nod "it's fine," I said softly. He nods and pins them down. I look at the wraps ''thanks Killua," I said softly touching them with my other arms. I smile softly as I look up at him. "Yes, can you tell me...at least a little about what's happening at home?" He asks as I whine and think "umm well it's just my dad beats me some times, but that's all I promise!" I said lying but that's all he needs to know.

"But it's not his fault he usually has good reasons and I still love him," I lie again although sometimes I feel like I do deserve all this..."what about your mom?" He asks softly. "Oh, she's dead," I said softly. "Oh-..really?" Killua said cuddling me close "yeah she passed away during birth. My dad said that she was able to hold me once when I was a baby though..." I said softly. Killua looked sad "I'm so sorry that must have been hard," he said I could tell he probably didn't really know what to say.

"It's ok, don't worry" I said softly "it's not Like it's your fault," I said softly "but sometimes I wish I had died instead..." I said softly. "Yeah but she gave up her life for you too live, look here, let me see you hands," he said taking them both "I'm happy your here, and I want you here so now we can just hand out a cuddle cause I mean we're gonna get married one day. We are soulmates after all," he said as I blush heavily and look away "Killua that's embarrassing!" I said blushing.