Chapter 10

(Sorry it took so long my wrists are still bothering me alot but I did it!)

"Gon I am your soulmate,"

(GONS pov)

I looked at his chest, it was a perfect mirror of my own body but pretty marks. There was no blood or real bruising, just beautiful marks. I gently reached out and touched his chest, touched the marks and squeaked slightly, man he is muscular. Yeah, the marks are real. So he was giving me marks too. Then he knows a lot! He knows I self harm and he knows someone is hurting me and oh no! I looked away as I buttoned my shirt back up. I really didn't know what to say. My soulmate is right in front of me but I don't love him and I can't have a soulmate he knows too much!

I love Zushi, Killua is awful, he would hurt my wounds and when I was in the shower, I couldn't do it. I whimpered and looked at the floor "Killua I-I don't know what you want me to do, me and Zushi are together, I don't love you," I said not looking at him. "Break up with him, Gon I am your soulmate and you are meant to be with each other!" He yelled as I kept looking down when a pair of feet came into view then I felt pressure on my shoulders and my back hit the wall.

I cried out in pain, he titled my chin up and made me look into his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes, I almost melted right there but I had to stay strong, "I'm very sorry for everything I've done to you, but Gon, your mine," I struggled but got out of his grasp. "No I'm not, you're too late killua," I scoffed as I rubbed my shoulder and teared up. I took a deep breath and turned away from him. I went out of the closet thinking no-one saw me leave and Killua came out behind me.

I started to walk to my class as he was following me, "killua, stop following me," I whined at him. "Wha-we're in the same class," he said with a small laugh. I blushed 'oh yeah I forgot about that, great well this isn't awkward at all,' I thought as I quickly sped up and made it back to class before him.

"Gon why are you coming in late," the teacher said, writing something down on the attendance sheet. "I was in the bathroom, I'm not that late," I said with a small smile, "sorry it won't happen again," I said as I saw Killua coming in. "Ok, Killua, why are you coming in late?" She said slightly annoyed at all the late students. He let out a snarky laugh "sorry teach I was in the bathroom," he said. "That's Mrs M to you mister show some respect and don't call your higher ups reach like we're fun under a table,"

"Sorry, me and Gon were having some fun," he said pulling his belt and buckling it like we had just done something inappropriate,as I scowled at him, "Killua what the hell were not! Unless you call pushing me up against the wall and beating me up fun!" I yelled as I sat down "well I wouldn't have dont that if you just-" "that's enough Killua take your seat!" She yelled as he sat next to me.

I groaned and put my head on the desk ignoring him. After a little bit of class I saw Zushi run in and I smiled happily. "Sorry I'm late, I ran into a little trouble," he said as I looked over at him and smiled and waved. He smiled and waved back and I heard Killua grumble behind me. I let out a small laugh and continued to do my work.

Class went on and by the end we had a little extra time so I went over and talked to Zushi. I hugged him and he smiled. "Hi, how are you?" He asked sweetly. "I'm ok," I said softly to him nuzzling into his side as I looked over at Killua who got up and started to walk over here. I quickly hid in zushis neck as he turned and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at Zushi and kissed him, just a quick kiss to make Killua jealous but for others not to know.

"So Zushi, what are you doing after school today?" He asked as he shrugged, "probably just taking this one home," he said, squeezing me as I smiled up at him, "cool, can I come?" He said as I looked at Zushi with a look of tell him no. "We'll you can't just invite yourself over to Gon's home but, I'm only dropping him off soo," I whined.